Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Asking for Tehillim for me
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

debsey

Post Tue, Jan 03 2017, 4:45 pm
Hug I've missed you on here. So sorry it was for such a challenging reason. I'll be Davening for you.

ROFL

Post Tue, Jan 03 2017, 10:04 pm
Refuah Shelima May all chlohei am yisrael have refuah and yeshua

ProudMommie

Post Wed, Jan 04 2017, 2:30 am
done... refuah sheleima!

PinkFridge

Post Wed, Jan 04 2017, 7:40 am
Sanguine wrote:

So I'm asking my friends here on Imamother to save my link to TehilimYachad
http://tehilimyahad.com/mr.jsp?r=vhgilQ5p97 and say tehillim for Michal Bat Esther Miriam whenever you have a chance - Keep the link on your phone so you can say when you're waiting on line for a Dr. or govt office, when you're riding on the bus... All those times when you play on your phone out of boredom.

Thank-you all.

Please pass my link on to other people too, though I haven't told so many people IRL... I really do appreciate everyone's Tfillot

Bumping for this page.

blossoming

Post Thu, Jan 05 2017, 4:33 pm
Refula Sheleima! I took opon a Kabbala as a זכות for you.

Another mom

Post Sun, Jan 08 2017, 8:42 am
It is heartwarming to see all the responses. I'm a very good friend of מיכל בת אסתר מרים , and just want to remind everyone that a fast day is a good time to daven....We all pray and hope for a refuah shleima -100% ! And quickly בע"ה! What a wonderful person who cares so much about Am Yisrael... let's daven all together today!

macadamia

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 10:16 am
Refuah Sleima!!!!!!!!!

Sanguine

Post Thu, Jan 19 2017, 5:17 pm
It's so heartwarming to see all the warm responses from my imamother friends. Thank you for all the tfillot. I don't have a simple "by the book" breast cancer so the tfillot are really important. Michal bat Esther Miriam http://tehilimyahad.com/mr.jsp?r=vhgilQ5p97

greenfire

Post Thu, Jan 19 2017, 11:58 pm
added a few perakim ... thank you for honouring us through tefilos ...

take one day at a time & focus on getting better שבת שלום

seeker

Post Fri, Jan 20 2017, 12:48 am
Ugh. Cancer sucks. I'm so sorry you have to go through this. I hope all goes well for you.
Hug:

etky

Post Fri, Jan 20 2017, 6:44 am
Thinking of you and keeping up the davening.
Wishing you a restful and peaceful shabbat.

Sanguine

Post Thu, Feb 02 2017, 8:08 am
It's not good. I don't have the "standard" breast cancer (the type where everyone has a story of a hard year, but success.) All the standard treatments don't work on my cancer. so I'm chasing after new trials (If any of the past trials had worked there would be a cure. So I really need tfillot that there's a trial fitting my situation and that it's successful http://tehilimyahad.com/mr.jsp?r=vhgilQ5p97 and say tehillim for Michal Bat Esther Miriam. But now I'm also asking people to stop talking Lason Haraa for my zechut (I was never strong in shmirat HaLashon so I'm hoping to create more of Shmirat HaLashon in my zechut
thanks
http://tehilimyahad.com/mr.jsp?r=vhgilQ5p97

sped

Post Thu, Feb 02 2017, 8:42 am
Oy! Davening and wish you a refuah shelamah, and koach while you get there.

Laiya

Post Thu, Feb 02 2017, 10:06 am
Sanguine wrote:
It's not good. I don't have the "standard" breast cancer (the type where everyone has a story of a hard year, but success.) All the standard treatments don't work on my cancer. so I'm chasing after new trials (If any of the past trials had worked there would be a cure. So I really need tfillot that there's a trial fitting my situation and that it's successful http://tehilimyahad.com/mr.jsp?r=vhgilQ5p97 and say tehillim for Michal Bat Esther Miriam. But now I'm also asking people to stop talking Lason Haraa for my zechut (I was never strong in shmirat HaLashon so I'm hoping to create more of Shmirat HaLashon in my zechut
thanks
http://tehilimyahad.com/mr.jsp?r=vhgilQ5p97

This is not my strong suit either unfortunately, but I will bn try in the zchus of a refuah shleima bkarov for Michal bas Esther Miriam.

Please come back to post good news!

happy to be me

Post Thu, Feb 02 2017, 10:30 am
Wishing you refuah sh'leima

sneakermom

Post Thu, Feb 02 2017, 2:29 pm
Davening for you. May Hashem give you a complete refuah!

Sanguine

Post Sat, Feb 04 2017, 3:30 pm
My son' s Rav in Yeshiva asked him what sort of Tikunim am I doing for a refuah shleima. So he told him that I'm working on Shmirat HaLashon since I'm not so strong on that. So on Thursday his whole Yeshiva did a Taanit Dibur for me (I say it's good it wasn't my daughter's school... She'd have no friends left...

myself

Post Sat, Feb 04 2017, 3:42 pm
Sanguine wrote:
My son' s Rav in Yeshiva asked him what sort of Tikunim am I doing for a refuah shleima. So he told him that I'm working on Shmirat HaLashon since I'm not so strong on that. So on Thursday his whole Yeshiva did a Taanit Dibur for me (I say it's good it wasn't my daughter's school... She'd have no friends left...

That's amazing. You should be proud of them! May it be a merit for your refuah shleimah. I also hope to think more before I speak, for your merit.

You're in our thoughts and prayers, Sang. Hoping for your miraculous recovery bez'h.
May the ride be smooth and uneventful.

rainbow dash

Post Sat, Feb 04 2017, 4:48 pm
Refuha shelmia

mommy3b2c

Post Sat, Feb 04 2017, 7:20 pm
Refuah shleima sanguine. I was actually wondering about your absence a few weeks ago, and I'm not usually the type to notice these things. I want to offer you a few words of hope. A close relative of mine was diagnosed with a rare form of stage four cancer. The kind that nobody even heard of. He went to a "top" doctor who told him to go home and enjoy the last few months with has family. Well he wasn't doing that. He was 30 years old with a wife and three small children. So he found different doctors. Doctors who did not pretend they were G-d. They are using a promising new treatment called immunotherapy. We are bh 1.5 years later and it's really looking good. We are hoping and praying that he will be in remission really soon. HaShem is the only real top doctor. He is the only one who can really cure you. I will have you in my thoughts and prayers.
Page 3 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed