Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
How not to ask for favors |:-(
Previous  1  2  3  4

zaq

Post Sun, Jan 29 2017, 12:52 pm
What's a KMR?

thunderstorm

Post Sun, Jan 29 2017, 12:57 pm
zaq wrote:
What's a KMR?

If I'm not mistaken it's some kind of kosher tour or cruise

amother
Rose

Post Sun, Jan 29 2017, 1:27 pm
My neighbor once called me to ask if someone can email me something and if I could come and show her the email. She explained that she's in a meeting with a few ladies for a tzedoke party and she wants to show them all the email (it was a picture of a gift for a raffle)
She told me its a big mitzve and this is my part of giving tzedoke to this organization. Anyways I was stupid to agree but I did
When I walked in to her house (she had about 6-7 ladies there) she nicely welcomed me and said "this is my shabbes [gentile]"

yksraya

Post Sun, Jan 29 2017, 1:39 pm
amother wrote:
My neighbor once called me to ask if someone can email me something and if I could come and show her the email. She explained that she's in a meeting with a few ladies for a tzedoke party and she wants to show them all the email (it was a picture of a gift for a raffle)
She told me its a big mitzve and this is my part of giving tzedoke to this organization. Anyways I was stupid to agree but I did
When I walked in to her house (she had about 6-7 ladies there) she nicely welcomed me and said "this is my shabbes [gentile]"

This is so disgusting!!!!

zaq

Post Sun, Jan 29 2017, 1:41 pm
amother wrote:

shock shock shock

Post Sun, Jan 29 2017, 1:49 pm
amother wrote:

I would have then turned to the ladies and said that I see you already know my non-frum neighbor who likes to shame and embarrass us Jews.

amother
Babypink

Post Sun, Jan 29 2017, 1:53 pm
amother wrote:
Hey op amother babypink

Is this what you intended by this thread? Because it was a cryptic comment to start with and you've had many replies but never came back to tell us. So just wondering how this thread turned out for you?

Yes. These replies are all exactly as I intended. Someone implied that my dh wasn't frum enough before asking him for tzedaka. My dh works and not in Klei Kodesh. That makes him not frum.

amother
Seagreen

Post Sun, Jan 29 2017, 2:39 pm
That's awful. Sending more hugs. Hope somehow this thread gives you chizzuk.

zaq

Post Sun, Jan 29 2017, 2:43 pm
Bizzydizzymommy wrote:
If I'm not mistaken it's some kind of kosher tour or cruise
thanx!

PassionFruit

Post Sun, Jan 29 2017, 2:44 pm
amother wrote:

This is so messed up I don't know where to begin
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette