Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Reading Trump's books

ectomorph

Post Thu, Feb 02 2017, 9:18 am
So if purchased the art of the deal and great again. Trump literally explains his methods and what he plans to do. It's incredible.

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Feb 02 2017, 9:34 am
ectomorph wrote:
So if purchased the art of the deal and great again. Trump literally explains his methods and what he plans to do. It's incredible.

The Art of the Deal was ghost written by Tony Schwartz who is, let's just say not a big Trump fan. I'm not sure how much of it is really Trump, and how much is Schwartz.

There was reportedly also a ghost writer for Crippled America, but it probably follows Trump's ideology more closely.

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Feb 02 2017, 10:50 am
I sososososososo much want to go to immediate reactions and make a comment about the Geneva Convention, but I will have respect for the man who made it into the office.
And concede that the books are probably highly entertaining if not informative too.

Fox

Post Thu, Feb 02 2017, 11:11 am
Haven't read The Art of the Deal, but 22-year-old DD read it when she was about 14 or 15 and swears by the techniques. She used to go to flea markets to practice.

In fact, she's working as behavior therapist and ABA consultant right now, and she claims she's adapted a lot of the techniques she learned in the book to working with kids and pre-teens.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics