Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Amazon seller

amother
Scarlet

Post Thu, Feb 02 2017, 11:19 am
I'm trying to start selling on amazon so I can leave my job and work from home, I created a corporation, opened a bank account read up a lot online (I have no experience with the online selling business) Starting out as an individual seller just to get my feet wet but I have big plans in bringing my own stuff in and rebranding them. I found some clips on youtube as to how to list my items, source etc. I feel kind of stuck at this point. I wanna start out with some unused unopened party bags I got online. it has a upc with no number. so I am not finding it listed on amazon. Do I have to put a new UPC on everything I sell? what if something has a upc? can I resell as new? can anyone help me?

amother
Lawngreen

Post Thu, Feb 02 2017, 11:23 am
Call amazon. They will help you

TwinsMommy

Post Thu, Feb 02 2017, 11:39 am
Jessica Larrew has some beginner's courses here:

http://thesellingfamily.com/mu.....lers/

haztlacha!

smile12345

Post Thu, Feb 02 2017, 11:43 am
amother wrote:
I'm trying to start selling on amazon so I can leave my job and work from home, I created a corporation, opened a bank account read up a lot online (I have no experience with the online selling business) Starting out as an individual seller just to get my feet wet but I have big plans in bringing my own stuff in and rebranding them. I found some clips on youtube as to how to list my items, source etc. I feel kind of stuck at this point. I wanna start out with some unused unopened party bags I got online. it has a upc with no number. so I am not finding it listed on amazon. Do I have to put a new UPC on everything I sell? what if something has a upc? can I resell as new? can anyone help me?

Part of my job is dealing with my company's Amazon campaign so I have some experience in this area though it's just for the products that we manufacture.

If something has a UPC code then you are supposed to check if it is already being sold on Amazon. If it is then you just add your offer instead of creating a separate listing for it.

If it isn't yet being sold on Amazon then you would be creating a new page listing for it.

If the product has a barcode, just not a number - you can probably find a barcode reader app that you can scan the barcode and upload to it and it will then tell you the number.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers