Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
If you bought beds for master bedroom recently...

amother
Cerise

Post Fri, Feb 03 2017, 2:49 pm
How much did you spend? And what did you do with your old set?
My beds are about 8 years old and are very low. They are 44", would like to get a little wider now. Also need new down quilts.
Thanks.

amother
Burlywood

Post Fri, Feb 03 2017, 3:56 pm
amother wrote:
How much did you spend? And what did you do with your old set?
My beds are about 8 years old and are very low. They are 44", would like to get a little wider now. Also need new down quilts.
Thanks.

We bought after 10 years but we needed to replace then before that. We paid a whole lot more than we had wanted to though I don't remember exactly how much. We've always had 48" deep (high mattresses).
Down quilts were not expensive because we bought alternative down at de rose.

musicmom

Post Fri, Feb 03 2017, 4:08 pm
I really like the tempurpedic beds at Bobs. They come in firm, soft and half and half. Ones in the pit are a fraction of the price if you transport yourself, but even full priced they are comfortable at a rate less expensive than many other stores.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Sat, Feb 04 2017, 12:52 pm
We bought two full beds from sleepys a few years back. Spent about $1200 all said and done including delivery, boxsprings...

amother
Slateblue

Post Sat, Feb 04 2017, 10:59 pm
We recently replaced out 44 beds with 48 - mattresses, box springs, and frames. We paid approx 850 (delivery included) for both at SleepRite in Monsey.

amother
Maroon

Post Sat, Feb 04 2017, 11:53 pm
Depends what kind of quality you want. They have sets for $800-900, $1200, or $2500.... we spent around $2k because we wanted high quality, got Stearns and foster but got cheaper for guest bedroom.

amother
Cerise

Post Sun, Feb 05 2017, 12:05 am
amother wrote:
We recently replaced out 44 beds with 48 - mattresses, box springs, and frames. We paid approx 850 (delivery included) for both at SleepRite in Monsey.

That's a very good price I think. Thanks!

amother
Cerise

Post Sun, Feb 05 2017, 12:08 am
amother wrote:
We bought two full beds from sleepys a few years back. Spent about $1200 all said and done including delivery, boxsprings...

Was thinking of visiting that store, but thought I must go to a Jewish store rather. But now I'll stop in, thanks.

nicole81

Post Sun, Feb 05 2017, 1:44 am
We also purchased from Sleepy's. We bought Tempurpedic beds so we spent a large chunk of money, but I was still very pleased with the overall price and experience... and I love my bed and don't regret it for a second.

I skimped on the duvets... We got lightweight down alternative and heavier down quilts from Kohls with Black Friday pricing. They're probably more expensive now, but they might still be a good deal.

OOTBubby

Post Sun, Feb 05 2017, 11:15 am
I bought 2 full beds (mattress, box spring & frame) this year. We bought top of the line, but no pillow top or other stuff like that and paid around $2400 total (this is not in NY and not from a chain). They are not a common brand name sold in most stores; they are made by the Amish and are sold in smaller, specialty stores. The beds are excellent. We are very pleased with them.

amother
Plum

Post Sun, Feb 05 2017, 11:39 am
Replaced our full size with queen size. Paid about 1200 total for deep pillow top really comfortable high mattresses and boxsprings. Love my beds. My original full size ones were 1000 dollars when I got them 7 years ago. (They r now in a guest room)

amother
Yellow

Post Sun, Feb 05 2017, 2:53 pm
sleeptight bedding! real nice and honest and helpful ppl

I dont remember how much we paid but we shopped Around.

checkbefore

Post Sun, Feb 05 2017, 11:29 pm
Spent 1150 each full sized stearns and foster bed at sleeptight.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics