Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
On Our Way Learning Center, Far Rockaway

amother
Babypink

Post Tue, Feb 07 2017, 11:14 am
My 3 yo just had the full range of evaluations and was approved for OT, PT and speech. On Our Way did the evaluations and also offered us a place for him in their program next year. I'm just looking for any info on their program before I agree to send him. He is currently in Darchei Nursery. TIA.

amother
White

Post Tue, Feb 07 2017, 11:28 am
A friend of mine sends her kids there when they're the right age. She gives it really high praise. She says it is super professional and the kids are taken care of so well; they are very trustworthy as there's a very small teacher:student ratio. I believe this year around half the three year olds are frum!
Are you part of the Facebook group called far Rockaway mom connection? You can prob get good info there.

twogees

Post Tue, Feb 07 2017, 12:48 pm
My brother is there currently. He started off last year not speaking at all/clearly and now is talking with such a high vocab (aside from being in a house full of adults as the one above him is significantly older than him) and speaks so much clearer...he also gets ot, pt and speech....they have amazing teachers (he comes home singing the cutest and funniest songs)....my mom is really happy there...some of the teachers are frum BTW....
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers