Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Imagine I would've payed full price!!!
Previous  1  2

ectomorph

Post Wed, Feb 08 2017, 10:20 am
I bought a few outfits for my kids at a regular gap store. Only one pair of pants looks nice after a few washes. I stick with Carter's after that. Although I barely buy clothes anyway.

Chayalle

Post Wed, Feb 08 2017, 10:23 am
sky wrote:
I think Gap started selling different things at their outlet store.

This winter I was looking to buy winter goats. The 'warmest coat' sold at the GAP outlet was very different and cheaper then the one typically sold in the GAP store. There was no comparison to their regular coat.

(I don't think the Jewish stores do this as I've bought clothing at last season clearance stores for $18 that my neighbors wore last year. I do find you have to be very careful how you wash them and they aren't made very well. High price doesn't equal well made. I hand down more old navy and childrens place then the pretend European clothing)

LOL.

I consider clothes from jewish stores to generally be of inferior quality, and I try to never buy at full price. For example, DD's winter skirt pimpled in the first wash, and the zipper broke right after Yom Tov. I removed the zipper and sewed the seam partially, and put hooks at the top (lucky I sew, but I hate doing zippers) and she has been wearing it pimpled. It doesn't look so bad. If that had been the gap, they would've refunded me. At least I bought it at 60% off from last year's stuff.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics