Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
City mini gt double 2016 vs older ones

amother
Black

Post Tue, Feb 07 2017, 5:50 pm
Can anyone explain to me what's different on the newest city mini gt double stroller vs older ones and if I'm buying an older one from what year onward should I be looking for? Meaning what year were the most important significant changes done?

Thanks for your help

amother
Slateblue

Post Tue, Feb 07 2017, 6:23 pm
Idk the difference but I do know that the front wheels on my 2016 were constantly having issues I'm trying to avoid sending in the frame

amother
Ivory

Post Tue, Feb 07 2017, 6:25 pm
The newest one has a longer handle bar which is super annoying because you are standing that much further back from the stroller when pushing and it makes you feel like the stroller is longer.
Also the cover behind the seat when the seat is laying down is Velcroed down, a minor detail.

amother
Black

Post Tue, Feb 07 2017, 8:39 pm
Thanks for your comments. It's so interesting that you are having an issue with the wheels on the 2016 cuz on other sites people say that's one of the good changes.

Regarding the long handle that's a good point. I guess I would need to try it out to see if that bothers me. My dh likes the longer handle cuz he is taller.

Anyone else have any info to offer?

amother
Black

Post Wed, Feb 08 2017, 4:20 pm
Bumping for more opinions

amother
Black

Post Sat, Mar 04 2017, 6:46 pm
Any more opinions. Would you buy a used 2014 even if it might be registered to previous owner?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics