Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Upgrading from Microsoft Surface - please advise

amother
Green

Post Sat, Feb 11 2017, 11:43 pm
I bought a surface pro (1st generation) used on eBay over two years ago. I love the concept, the way it handles, the productivity, in short, everything about it. I take it to work every day, and it's a wonderful little machine.

I have recently grown concerned about its longevity... and I'm looking into upgrading as soon as I can afford to.

Having once tried and failed to achieve a productive relationship with the Asus knockoff, I cannot consider trying that again. However, the heavy price tag of the latest Surface (with the processor configuration I want) would be a fatal blow to my budget.

So, how was your Surface experience, especially if you have one of the later models? If you've had more than one, is the upgrade worth it? Which one would you recomend? Are the refurbished ones worth it? Are there any comparable devices out there that don't break within a year, but don't break the bank either?

Thanks for your help!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics