Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
ISO room/bed for dh for a few weeks in Lakewood, will pay

amother
Beige

Post Sat, Feb 11 2017, 8:09 pm
My dh has some business related stuff he has to take care of in Lakewood for about a month and is looking for a place where he could sleep Monday night, Tuesday night, and Wednesday night for a few weeks (he's going to be coming home for the weekends so he wouldn't need to sleep there then). We are willing to pay, and we can give references. He tried calling all the rooms available in the masa u'matan, but none of them seem to be available. Can anyone in Lakewood help out? TIA.

amother
Amethyst

Post Sat, Feb 11 2017, 8:45 pm
Floridakoshervillas.com has a Lakewood section.

amother
Coral

Post Sat, Feb 11 2017, 8:47 pm
Lakewoodhosts.com they have a bunch of nice apartments they rent out by the night/week. From the ads I see they look beautiful.

amother
Beige

Post Sat, Feb 11 2017, 9:07 pm
Thanks, but we're looking for something a little less pricey.

amother
Denim

Post Sat, Feb 11 2017, 10:17 pm
There's a hotel in harmony park. Called le suite, by the owner Taub. I don't have their number but it's beautiful.

I don't know their prices. Also on Isabella dr. Someone called drillman. Has an apartment I x know if she only wants so few days. Her name is avigail.

Check the bp weekly, and 'the voice' there is another company that advertises Lakewood houses online. I x know the name, I saw it there this week.

Good luck.

You can try Ramada near stop and shop near the 70.

amother
Mauve

Post Sat, Feb 11 2017, 10:37 pm
there's a family that rents out a 1 room basement apartment for short term. You would probably have to pay for the full month though. I don't know how much but try them. 732-363-9290

amother
Lawngreen

Post Mon, Feb 13 2017, 11:08 am
That is what I was going to suggest. Take a furnished apt. for a month. Check the Masa UMatan. The rentals are pretty desparate, so you might be able to get a decent deal for a small apt.

sky

Post Mon, Feb 13 2017, 12:07 pm
Also going to say try to get a a copy of masa u'matan - there are listings of furnished small apts for rent. Much Cheapar then Lakeowod hosts. They are intended for newlyweds whose apts aren't ready yet
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating