Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Detox from Vaccine injury

amother
Brunette

Post Mon, Feb 06 2017, 7:08 pm
Anyone tried to detox a child from heavy metals caused from vaccines?
was it successful? Did u see a change in the child?

amother
Slategray

Post Sun, Feb 12 2017, 10:18 pm
Yes I know quite a few cases where vaccine injury was reversed (allergies, eczema, ADHD and autism). Usually it's through a combination of detox with diet and supplements. Sometimes other treatments as well. Hard to give info here being that everyone I know likes to remain anonymous because most of the Jewish world is under the influence of drs who deny it but if you have facebook there are many groups who can help and give you info. You can also lookup Marcella piper-terry or dr Suzanne humphries and message her for info. Good luck! The sooner you follow a treatment plan the easier it is to reverse.

amother
Brunette

Post Wed, Feb 15 2017, 5:34 pm
amother wrote:
Yes I know quite a few cases where vaccine injury was reversed (allergies, eczema, ADHD and autism). Usually it's through a combination of detox with diet and supplements. Sometimes other treatments as well. Hard to give info here being that everyone I know likes to remain anonymous because most of the Jewish world is under the influence of drs who deny it but if you have facebook there are many groups who can help and give you info. You can also lookup Marcella piper-terry or dr Suzanne humphries and message her for info. Good luck! The sooner you follow a treatment plan the easier it is to reverse.

Thanks for your info. I'm actually seeing a natural healer. dc is currently on a special diet and taking special supplements which some are for detoxing. just wondering if there's anything that I can do on my own to help it. I heard of a apple cider vinegar bath, supposed to detox from heavy metals. Did you ever hear of that? is it safe? Wonder if would help...
Any other suggestions I can do?

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Wed, Nov 08 2017, 3:57 am
Does your child have any mercury fillings? Those need to be safely removed. Detoxing from mercury in vaccines needs to happen after fillings are removed.

BTW, if your child has a vaccine injury please hire a lawyer who deals with vaccine injuries. Many cases have been won. I used to have full access to Pacer - it's a website where Federal Court documents are uploaded. There you will find the vaccine injury cases.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Wed, Nov 08 2017, 4:12 am
amother wrote:

Thanks for sharing this info. I came to this thread because my dear friend's baby has become ill since her 2-month vaccine :-(
She's not on this board, so I'm trying to find some resources for her. I'll connect her with Marcella and Suzanne. Be well.

amother
Vermilion

Post Wed, Nov 08 2017, 7:04 pm
My child was vaccine injured. I did extensive research and as far as I understand, the only safe way to remove heavy metal from the body is with Andy Cutler's Chelation Protocol. He wrote a book called Amalgam Illness and there is another book that follows his method called Fight Autism and Win. The second book is very clear and easy to follow.

ETA: Removing heavy metal from the body with metal fillings in teeth will actually cause further illness. It's crucial that fillings should be removed by a dentist who is familiar with safe practice of removing fillings (see www.iamot.org).

amother
Orchid

Post Wed, Nov 08 2017, 7:21 pm
What symptoms is your child experiencing?

amother
Firebrick

Post Thu, Nov 09 2017, 1:48 am
The mercury doesn't cause anything. Please go see a professional.

amother
Chartreuse

Post Thu, Nov 09 2017, 4:35 am
amother wrote:
The mercury doesn't cause anything. Please go see a professional.

Wrong.

EnnuiGalore

Post Thu, Nov 09 2017, 8:07 am
“Vaccine injury” just....doesn’t exist. Except maybe one time in 5 million.
Please speak with your pediatrician about your concerns.

amother
Chartreuse

Post Thu, Nov 09 2017, 8:16 am
EnnuiGalore wrote:

Please stop telling parents that their children are not vaccine injured when they can clearly see that they are. B"H that you don't know from such things. Do you really think that OPs first step wasn't to talk to her pediatrician? Talking to a pediatrician about vaccine injury is like talking to a wall. Or to you.

crust

Post Thu, Nov 09 2017, 8:21 am
EnnuiGalore wrote:

All my children are vaccinated up to date but I did see children that suffered severe side effects from vaccines.
1 in 5 million is minimizing.

amother
Slateblue

Post Thu, Nov 09 2017, 8:23 am
EnnuiGalore wrote:

... said the ostrich from her hole in the sand.

EnnuiGalore

Post Thu, Nov 09 2017, 8:26 am
Sorry, but this is fake. Correlation is not causation. Your child did not get sick from vaccines. Many children have gotten sick from lack of vaccines. Even VAERS is full of anecdotal reports. If you don’t trust your pediatrician, find another one.

amother wrote:
... said the ostrich from her hole in the sand.

EnnuiGalore

Post Thu, Nov 09 2017, 8:27 am
Your children are not vaccine injured.

amother wrote:
Please stop telling parents that their children are not vaccine injured when they can clearly see that they are. B"H that you don't know from such things. Do you really think that OPs first step wasn't to talk to her pediatrician? Talking to a pediatrician about vaccine injury is like talking to a wall. Or to you.

amother
Copper

Post Thu, Nov 09 2017, 8:31 am
EnnuiGalore wrote:
Sorry, but this is fake. Correlation is not causation. Your child did not get sick from vaccines. Many children have gotten sick from lack of vaccines. Even VAERS is full of anecdotal reports. If you don’t trust your pediatrician, find another one.

The United States has the safest, most effective vaccine supply in history. In the majority of cases, vaccines cause no side effects, however they can occur, as with any medication—but most are mild.

Very rarely, people experience more serious side effects, like allergic reactions.
In those instances, the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) allows individuals to file a petition for compensation

However -

Almost 80 percent of all compensation awarded by the VICP comes as result of a negotiated
settlement between the parties in which HHS has not concluded, based upon review of the
evidence, that the alleged vaccine(s) caused the alleged injury

https://www.hrsa.gov/sites/def.....7.pdf

amother
Slateblue

Post Thu, Nov 09 2017, 9:09 am
EnnuiGalore wrote:

BH not my child. My children aren't vaccinated. But to deny that vaccine injury does occur is stupid and heartless.
BTW, I don't deny that children get sick from lack of vaccines.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics