Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Where can I get purim labels for cheap?

amother
Coffee

Post Wed, Feb 15 2017, 3:26 pm
Any ideas? I see advertisements for customized Purim labels but they're not so cheap. Any other alternative?

I've also seen purim labels in stores like amazing savings but nothing I liked. I want something that I can print with my last name on it.

precious

Post Wed, Feb 15 2017, 3:31 pm
You can customize address labels from shutterfly or similar, but I don't know about pricing, I had an offer for free labels with free shipping from pampers.

precious

Post Wed, Feb 15 2017, 3:32 pm
Or you can buy blank label sheets and print your own

cm

Post Wed, Feb 15 2017, 4:13 pm
Whenever I need labels, for Purim or any other time, I design and print my own. The blank labels are not cheap but you can save the package until the next time you need them.

amother
Crimson

Post Wed, Feb 15 2017, 4:16 pm
amother wrote:
Any ideas? I see advertisements for customized Purim labels but they're not so cheap. Any other alternative?

I've also seen purim labels in stores like amazing savings but nothing I liked. I want something that I can print with my last name on it.

Print your own with blank labes

amother
Coffee

Post Wed, Feb 15 2017, 4:39 pm
cm wrote:
Whenever I need labels, for Purim or any other time, I design and print my own. The blank labels are not cheap but you can save the package until the next time you need them.

How do you design your own labels?

cm

Post Wed, Feb 15 2017, 4:46 pm
amother wrote:
How do you design your own labels?

You can use templates available with your word processing software or on the Avery website/app.

amother
Salmon

Post Wed, Feb 15 2017, 6:44 pm
https://www.zazzle.com/

make ur own or use template and add your own text...

get 20% off when sign up for their emails. looks like they have 15% off everything today as well.

joss3

Post Wed, Feb 15 2017, 8:08 pm
I make custom Avery labels every year. Buy a pack of whatever shape and size labels you want, then use Avery website to design and print yourself onto the label sheets. Very simple and easy to use.

hila

Post Thu, Feb 16 2017, 5:00 am
I am even cheaper - I print my own and staple them on to the package.

artsy

Post Sun, Feb 26 2017, 9:18 pm
can you customize with your own graphics on avery site or do you have to choose from one of their templates?

little neshamala

Post Sun, Feb 26 2017, 10:20 pm
Vistaprint

Miri7

Post Sun, Feb 26 2017, 10:32 pm
I also print my own Avery labels. One pack lasts many years. I cut and paste a little grogger or other graphic and write a little message and "from the Cohens". Super easy and cheap and I have control over how they come out. Your word processor has a template for labels - just select the label number that you're using. It's in the outside of the package.

yksraya

Post Sun, Feb 26 2017, 10:38 pm
What I did this yr is, I went onto google images and downloaded an image that maches my costume idea. I then added simchas purim from fam ... (In hebrew lettering) from the "text on photo" app. And I than made a collage also using an app, where I combined a few of same pics onto one pics so that it totaled 6 labels, developed a few doubles of it at york photo. I will stick it onto MM with double sided tape or glue dots.

amother
Burgundy

Post Sun, Mar 05 2017, 8:10 pm
Betweencarpools.com had a link where you can download a monogrammed label for $1.

http://www.betweencarpools.com.....-set/

Amelia Bedelia

Post Sun, Mar 05 2017, 9:13 pm
I'm not really familiar with this site, but apparently these labels are free. http://www.expressiveposters.c.....s.php

Iymnok

Post Mon, Mar 06 2017, 12:31 am
We print out tags on regular paper. Either punch a hole and thread the ribbon through or staple it to the package. Or tape it on. No need for expensive stickers.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics