Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Music and Performing Arts
Sharing music

amother
Ecru

Post Wed, Feb 15 2017, 9:50 pm
I write music just for fun, to express what's in my heart. Nothing professional or super high quality, but I enjoy it and think it sounds pretty. Is there a way to share it on here anonymously?

trixx

Post Wed, Feb 15 2017, 11:42 pm
upload it to a music playing site and share the link here?

bigsis144

Post Wed, Feb 15 2017, 11:52 pm
If you don't mind being un-anonymous, there's a facebook group called Kol Isha! (https://www.facebook.com/groups/1839677729610763/) that is closed (you have to ask to join and be approved by a moderator). All the members are women, and the talent ranges from passionate amateurs to seriously trained professionals. There are original songs, Disney covers, tap dancing... come join us! Very Happy

amother
Ecru

Post Thu, Feb 16 2017, 8:27 am
Thanks! I'd love to join that group!

amother
Khaki

Post Thu, Feb 16 2017, 12:14 pm
Please, please share! I'm always looking for good but kosher music!!!!!

amother
Ecru

Post Thu, Feb 16 2017, 4:16 pm
Okay I joined the Facebook group. I am waaaaay intimidated by all the talent in there!!!! It's fun to listen to others' music but now I'm too embarrassed to share mine.

amother
Khaki

Post Fri, Feb 17 2017, 6:02 am
No, no! Share!!!! (please. Smile )

bigsis144

Post Fri, Feb 17 2017, 8:50 am
amother wrote:
Okay I joined the Facebook group. I am waaaaay intimidated by all the talent in there!!!! It's fun to listen to others' music but now I'm too embarrassed to share mine.

I'm sorry! Please, I'd love to hear your music!

amother
Ecru

Post Fri, Feb 17 2017, 9:57 am
I'm not brave enough (yet) to share my music in the Facebook group, but I made a soundcloud account and uploaded a few of my songs there. Here's a link to one of them:

https://soundcloud.com/user-92.....-naeh

It's a song I wrote to go with the words of the second verse of Yedid Nefesh. It's a tefillah that is especially close to my heart.

amother
Khaki

Post Sat, Feb 18 2017, 3:54 pm
No idea why you're intimidated.
That was beautiful!
And really nice for a motzei shabbat. Smile

myself

Post Sat, Feb 18 2017, 5:07 pm
Beautiful. You are very talented. Keep going Smile

amother
Black

Post Sat, Feb 18 2017, 8:19 pm
amother wrote:
I'm not brave enough (yet) to share my music in the Facebook group, but I made a soundcloud account and uploaded a few of my songs there. Here's a link to one of them:

It's a song I wrote to go with the words of the second verse of Yedid Nefesh. It's a tefillah that is especially close to my heart.

Pretty! So you wrote the music and orchestrated it? That's good.

I'm also a songwriter though I haven't written anything in years not sure why I'm blocked. Probably because I don't get to sit at the piano enough.

tigerwife

Post Sat, Feb 18 2017, 9:26 pm
amother wrote:

Beautiful!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Music and Performing Arts