Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Moving to Toms River and Jackson is moving to LAKEWOOD!!!!!
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9

sourstix

Post Thu, Feb 16 2017, 8:45 pm
oh no I wont go to doctor shanik even if you paid me. I refuse to go to a chicken market. I just cant deal with that. when I lived in new york it was a nightmare. im so happy I am with dr. fenster. hes a breeze, the best I have come across. I was one of his first patients. and im glad I was.

amother
Gold

Post Thu, Feb 16 2017, 9:42 pm
When my daughter was diagnosed with a major heart defect that went UNDETECTED by Dr. Sasson's group who was her doctors in the hospital (please ask me how that was possible?? To this day we still can't figure that one out-our only guess is that she somehow did not receive a full physical exam since the nursery was full and was just signed off on as if she did. It was IMPOSSIBLE to miss a murmur as loud as hers!) I thanked Hashem for the shluchim tovim by Dr. Shanik who held our hands through the grueling process of choosing doctors, diagnosis, heart failure, hospitalizations, open heart surgery and recovery. The access they have to expert care in a matter of moments is astounding. In times of true emergency they were able to cut through red tape and get us to the highest level of experience. It is only because of their warmth and expert advice and true compassionate care that we are at this end of things in a sane and with a happy ending.

L K

Post Thu, Feb 16 2017, 11:38 pm
Amother gold, I am really sorry for what you went through and wish that hkbh bless you and your entire family with good health always.

Just a side note, I don't know if this is still the case but when I moved to lakewood I used dr Shaniks practice for about half a year and was due then. Their office told me their drs didn't go to the hospital I would be delivering in, and they were actually recommending that Westpark check their to-be patients.

Chayalle

Post Fri, Feb 17 2017, 10:10 am
L K wrote:
Amother gold, I am really sorry for what you went through and wish that hkbh bless you and your entire family with good health always.

Just a side note, I don't know if this is still the case but when I moved to lakewood I used dr Shaniks practice for about half a year and was due then. Their office told me their drs didn't go to the hospital I would be delivering in, and they were actually recommending that Westpark check their to-be patients.

Same - my girls were born in Monmouth Hospital and Dr Sasson was the doctor recommended by Shanik's practice to see them there.
Page 9 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 Recent Topics