Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Ivanka Trumps line getting pulled
  Previous  1  2  3  12  13  14

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Feb 16 2017, 7:33 pm
Fox, that last paragraph of yours re Marina's chinuch habanim was what prevented me from liking your post.
And Fox and Marina, I think you're splitting hairs. I cannot imagine either of you NOT raising your sons to be honorable menschen.

marina

Post Sun, Feb 19 2017, 6:37 pm
QueenBee3 wrote:
So all of the terror attacks that have happened on us soil, is made up ****?

random people scare me?

Yes, I am afraid of you!

Thank you Marina, you summed it all up.

Now I feel much better that I voted Republican in this election.

Look. I'm really trying to understand you. Are you more worried about the kind of horror that took place in Bowling Green, OH or the terror attack that recently happened in Sweden? Domestic or foreign, I guess is what I'm asking.

Post Sun, Feb 19 2017, 6:48 pm
Ivanka's line is in the number 1 & 2 spots on Amazon while the bricks and mortar stores are in trouble.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.....3Ddam

Blue jay

Post Sun, Feb 19 2017, 8:45 pm
marina wrote:
Look. I'm really trying to understand you. Are you more worried about the kind of horror that took place in Bowling Green, OH or the terror attack that recently happened in Sweden? Domestic or foreign, I guess is what I'm asking.

The question is, are you worried?

I have seen over the past few years an increase in the rise of terror abroad in Europe and on US soil. Haven't you? ...

If you believe, this country should open up its doors to countries that harbor terrorists explain how that does not put us in the same dangerous position that Europe is in right now?

Also, how can you deny that America is not struggling when it comes to employment and income? I have read countless stories of Americans all over the country struggling to put food on their tables because their salaries do not cover the cost of living. Yes, they have jobs but are still earning the same salaries their parents made since the early '90s.

I think it is wonderful that Trump is bringing jobs back to this country. Intel in Arizona, key stone pipeline... good for him! Good for this country!

I am worried about sending my kids to American colleges. BLM groups invading study halls harassing kids who just want to study. BLM activists having confrontations with students because "I have a problem with your whiteness" Yep, I saw that clip with my own eyes when a Berkeley student just passing by wanted to cross a bridge on campus.

Oh my gosh, I could go on and on... the last time I set foot in a college was 15 years ago, and I don't remember this garbage.

Shall I go on to the topic of BDS? How professors are threatened for defending Israel. Jewish students need their own safe havens on campus because they are all "Zios"

I take issue, when I need to defend myself with facts and sources. I try my best not to live in a bubble. I listen to what local police officers have to say when it comes to a rise in crime in my neighborhood, I read articles by writers like Peggy Noonan who talks to people all over America to learn about what their experience is. I like listening to and reading Charles Krauthammer ( sorry about the spelling) Both writers/reporters take a neutral position when it comes to commenting on our President and his policy. They raise questions from all sides and I think that is healthy.

I have not yet heard one Liberal reporter/thinker/ philosopher/activist show any empathy or concern towards the average hard working American who is struggling with income. Religion is shunned by the left and you are immediately silenced just by your race or "privilege"

Maybe, Marina you will be the one? Please tell me, "Queenbee3, yes this country has a lot of problems and we need to come together now and really listen to each other." Maybe Trump has some good ideas too? After all, I had to go along with Obama's policy for the past 8 years.
Page 14 of 14   Previous  1  2  3  12  13  14 Recent Topics