Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Are you thrilled with your beautiful linen?
1  2  Next

amother
Aqua

Post Sun, Feb 19 2017, 5:34 pm
How long have you had it and where was it purchased?

sourstix

Post Sun, Feb 19 2017, 5:36 pm
3 years, Ben barber in New York. I'm happy with one of my sets.

Maya

Post Sun, Feb 19 2017, 5:46 pm
Three years, Restoration Hardware. The sheets wore out pretty quickly and we had to replace them, but it is the most comfortable and nicest looking set we own.

allthingsblue

Post Sun, Feb 19 2017, 5:57 pm
Yes. It's a Blissliving set. I bought it at elegant linen but they sell this company online and in many stores such as Nordstrom.
Not cheap, but super super comfy, gorgeous, and not too hot/sweaty- it's always comfy, no matter the weather.
I have it for almost 4 years, looks brand new. (And its mostly white! But they have plenty of colors. )

amother
Aqua

Post Sun, Feb 19 2017, 5:58 pm
allthingsblue wrote:
Yes. It's a Blissliving set. I bought it at elegant linen but they sell this company online and in many stores such as Nordstrom.
Not cheap, but super super comfy, gorgeous, and not too hot/sweaty- it's always comfy, no matter the weather.
I have it for almost 4 years, looks brand new. (And its mostly white! But they have plenty of colors. )
the brand is called Blissliving?

MagentaYenta

Post Sun, Feb 19 2017, 6:07 pm
amother wrote:

The bedding superstore online usually has some of their items on sale. I've purchased Blissliving shower curtains from them in the past at a good discount.

L K

Post Sun, Feb 19 2017, 6:22 pm
allthingsblue wrote:

Is it pure cotton or a blend?

allthingsblue

Post Sun, Feb 19 2017, 7:53 pm
L K wrote:
Is it pure cotton or a blend?

Pure cotton.
(No, I don't iron them, if that's what you are getting at. I put them on the beds immediately after they are dried, and they look fresh and nice. Maybe not perfectly crisp like a hotel, but definitely neat and beautiful.)

allthingsblue

Post Sun, Feb 19 2017, 7:54 pm
amother wrote:

Yes

amother
Seafoam

Post Sun, Feb 19 2017, 8:45 pm
Linen Palace
For 4 years , 100% cotton set, super comfy, looks like new after washing like dozens of times

essie14

Post Sun, Feb 19 2017, 10:17 pm
Elegant Linen. Have had it for a year and love it.

amother
Wine

Post Sun, Feb 19 2017, 10:30 pm
Loved my elegant linen set- my Ben Barbara set I really didn't like. The sheet was paper thin and the blanket cover was extremely heavy

Iymnok

Post Sun, Feb 19 2017, 10:45 pm
I like to find a duvet cover I love, then just find a nice solid colored sheet set. Side benefit, extra pillowcases!

mamashaina

Post Mon, Feb 20 2017, 12:17 pm
Try thelinencenter.com. They have really nice stuff at great prices.

L K

Post Mon, Feb 20 2017, 12:24 pm
amother wrote:
Loved my elegant linen set- my Ben Barbara set I really didn't like. The sheet was paper thin and the blanket cover was extremely heavy

Aren't elegant linen and Ben barber one and the same?

married123

Post Mon, Feb 20 2017, 1:00 pm
Ikea has great sets that look great and are very comfortable!

cnc

Post Mon, Feb 20 2017, 1:59 pm
L K wrote:
Aren't elegant linen and Ben barber one and the same?

Ben Barber is Elegant Linen .

There's also Elegante.

sourstix

Post Tue, Feb 21 2017, 6:09 pm
The problem with the non Jewish store is you need to match it up yourself. They sell the sheets with pillow cases/ shams then you have to look for matching duvets. It's a mess. Ok I like to buy it all together one set. That's how I use it anyway.

They all sell the with matching blankets. I don't buy new blanket s every time I buy new linen. It's just a waste of money and items I don't need.

I find their selling to be confusing to me

Ben barber is elegant linen

amother
Green

Post Tue, Feb 21 2017, 7:04 pm
sourstix wrote:
The problem with the non Jewish store is you need to match it up yourself. They sell the sheets with pillow cases/ shams then you have to look for matching duvets. It's a mess. Ok I like to buy it all together one set. That's how I use it anyway.

They all sell the with matching blankets. I don't buy new blanket s every time I buy new linen. It's just a waste of money and items I don't need.

I find their selling to be confusing to me

Ben barber is elegant linen

I agree with you and also for some reason the(duvet) sizes don't match up in the non Jewish stores. They're off by a few inches.

I tried ordering linen at Lands End and other non Jewish places and it came out extremely expensive. It was over 500 a set with a 30 percent off coupon and I would have had to alter the duvet covers.

I can really use a new set but the prices are insane (starting at over 700 for what I need- I have two queen beds with full size blankets) .
Does anyone have any suggestions ?

ectomorph

Post Tue, Feb 21 2017, 7:07 pm
I have 3 wolkenfeld sets from when I got married and have never bought linen since. Still looks new. Don't remember cost.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics