Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Tehillim for a woman in critical condition from birth
1  2  3  4  Next

amother
Crimson

Post Wed, Dec 28 2016, 5:03 pm
Please say tehilim for miriam chaya bas bracha, a mother who is in critical condition following birth complications.

flowerpower

Post Wed, Dec 28 2016, 5:04 pm
Will do

tryinghard

Post Sun, Jan 01 2017, 1:54 pm
Update: unfortunately she is still in desperate need of Tefilos - please keep her in mind!

amother
Crimson

Post Tue, Jan 03 2017, 12:08 am
Any updates

MrsEsther

Post Tue, Jan 03 2017, 12:12 am
Rabbi Zechariah Wallerstein spoke beautifully tonight for a speedy recovery for Mimi.
Here is the link to listen to the audio:
http://learntorah.com/m/shiur.aspx?id=10041

MrsEsther

Post Tue, Jan 03 2017, 12:17 am
amother wrote:
Any updates

Family requested not to publicize her condition. We all understand her situation is very serious and we need to continue praying for Hashems mercy. We hope to share besurot tovot very soon!!

Last edited by MrsEsther on Tue, Jan 03 2017, 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

MrsEsther

Post Tue, Jan 03 2017, 12:24 am
Read Tehilim for Mimi.
http://tehilimyahad.com/mr.jsp?r=oesksIDFeH

myself

Post Tue, Jan 03 2017, 7:06 am
Said Tehillim.

May she have a complete and speedy recovery and be zoche to spend many happy and healthy years with her children and bez'h grandchildren too.

MrsEsther

Post Wed, Jan 04 2017, 1:09 am
http://tehilimyahad.com/mr.jsp?r=oesksIDFeH

We have about 4 more perakim to finish Sefer Tehillim. If u can click on link so we can complete

seeker

Post Wed, Jan 04 2017, 2:02 am
If the family has requested no public updates then I respect that, but please daven hard.

We always knew not to take childbirth for granted but things like this just... *shudder*

My heart goes out to the whole family and I can only pray this turns out well somehow.

:'(

NTR150153

Post Sun, Feb 19 2017, 2:00 am
?

boysrus

Post Sun, Feb 19 2017, 11:46 pm
Does anyone know how she is doing?

MrsEsther

Post Sun, Mar 12 2017, 8:21 am
boysrus wrote:
Does anyone know how she is doing?

Hi, same condition 😲
Purim is an et ratzon please pray for Our dear friend Mimi!! Miriam Chaya bat Bracha. May we hear good news very soon!!
Purim Sameach!!

tigerwife

Post Sun, Mar 12 2017, 4:16 pm
May she have a complete recovery soon!

MrsEsther

Post Tue, Mar 21 2017, 9:28 pm
NTR150153 wrote:
?

Miriam Chaya Bat Bracha is a young mother who had complications during the birth of her 3rd child, and is now lying in coma. Baruch Hashem, her baby girl is healthy; however , her mother is in great need of our many tefillot! We can make a difference with our Tefillot and doing good deeds that in this merit she return home healthy to her family!

Last edited by MrsEsther on Tue, Mar 21 2017, 10:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

cozyblanket

Post Tue, Mar 21 2017, 9:39 pm
Just saw this thread for the first time. I am davening for her.

cnc

Post Tue, Mar 21 2017, 9:42 pm
Does anyone know how Mimi is doing?

livinginflatbus

Post Tue, Mar 21 2017, 10:01 pm
I went to a tehilim gathering for her motzai shabbos they said no change.

smile22

Post Sun, Apr 23 2017, 12:41 pm
An amazing story of השגחה פרטית

It was the afternoon of Friday, April 7th. Gabi (Miriam Chaya husband) dialed Verizon's 800 toll free number and dialed the option for customer support, a representative picked up the phone stating her name is "Whitney" and proceeded on saying "how can I help you today"?

Gabi told Whitney that he would like to suspend one of the phone numbers on his account since it's not being used at the current time, so charges will stop from occurring.

Whitney: I'm sorry to hear that you like to suspend 917-****-***** but there will be a monthly fee in order to do that.

Gabi proceeded by telling Whitney if you could please remove the fee since my wife is in a coma and he went ahead and told her exactly what occurred to his wife and how it all started during labor.........

Whitney took a couple of breaths and started to speak........

Im going to remove the Monthly fee, no need to worry about that and continued and said the following....

"I know exactly what you are going through sir".

Gabi tells Whitney what do you mean
"you know what I'm going through???
How could you ever know what I'm going through, no one knows what I'm going through. What happened to my wife only occurs 1 in 80,000 and rarely happens thankfully."

Whitney tells gabi what happened to your wife is exactly happened to my best friend who is like my sister - Shana.

Gabi (in a total shock of what is going on now... on how this call that should have been a simple 1-2-3 call to suspend a phone number, took a major turn)

Tells Whitney please tell me what happened.

Her name is "Shana" it happened about 3 years ago with her second child and as it did with your wife everything was fine and she was extremely excited for her baby . Twenty minutes after the delivery she told the doctors she could not breathe and she went into cardiac arrest same as your wife and then she went into a coma . Shana was in a coma for 6 1/2 months and doctors gave us no hope and Gabi you need to know that after 6 1/2 months in a coma Shana woke up and guess what, she is back to normal now like nothing ever happened. We witnessed a miracle and you need to know that you need to keep praying and pray hard, just like a miracle happened for us, your wife will have a miracle also, so don't give up.

Whitney proceeded by going against protocol and shared her phone number with Gabi.

Before the call Gabi was extremely down and the thought of suspending his wife's line and not having his wife with him in the coming Monday night Seders, that was not sitting well with him.

This unbelievable story and a direct message from Hashem is away of telling Gabi I'm here with you even in the hardest moments and that you need to be strong and to continue praying and not give up. A total "hashgacha pratit".

This is exactly what Gabi needed and it happened exactly when he needed it most.

You need to know that when Gabi dialed the number the lady who picked up the call from a Texas call center was stationed in one of the fifteen call centers throughout the country. There is approximately 1000-1500 customer service representatives in each center.

So in order to get Whitney to pick up that call at exactly when gabi dialed is 1 out of 22,500 approximately and the story of Miriam and Shana occurs in 1 in 80,000.

So out of the 22,500 people that one person had to have a friend that this story happened to that's one out of 80,000. The odds are beyond phenomenal.

The message is clear - we all need to continue praying hard and never give up.

Just because some time went by this doesn't diminish Hashem power G-d forbid to wake her up and bring her home.

Hashem who put her in that situation, can wake her up and bring her back home to her family in a blink of an eye.

BeH we should merit to witness Hashems great hand and he should wake up Miriam Chaya and bring her back home to her 3 beautiful daughters and husband soon. Amen

Thank you for all your prayers till now

Please let's stay strong and continue to pray like it's day one.

Thank you.

seeker

Post Sun, Apr 23 2017, 12:44 pm
Chills. Incredible. Gives me new hope and stronger prayers that IY"H Miriam Chaya bas Bracha should become another such "story" that goes on to inspire others.
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed