Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Eczema and Shaklee

reality mom

Post Mon, Feb 20 2017, 12:24 am
Has anyone ever used a regimen of Shaklee vitamins/supplements to build the bodies immune system thus curing skin rashes? If so, pls do elaborate. Thanks in advance.

amother
Amethyst

Post Mon, Feb 20 2017, 12:36 am
I have not. But I'd caution you to only take a regime recommended directly to you by a licensed health care practitioner. Be that a MD/ND/Naturothaph etc.

angeleyes

Post Mon, Feb 20 2017, 11:38 am
I didn't take shaklee vitamins but I started making kefir and taking probiotic pills. Also made a moisturizer of Shea butter with some drops of lavender and frankincense essential oils mixed in. I used to put a big glob on at night and cover it with a wrap. It was on my hand so I used fingerless gloves. It's almost all gone. Now I just use a little of my homemade moisturizer every night unless it flares up which still happens on occasion. It took a really long time to see results -for me it was over a year. But there are other things you can do and I bet if I took the right vitamins it would have cleared up faster. I think it's always helpful to have the guidance of a naturopath so they can test for deficiencies and target the right things. I just did this on my own.
I'd love to hear how it goes
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics