Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
HELP! PLUS size tees for girls, please!!

amother
Chocolate

Post Mon, Feb 20 2017, 11:51 am
In search of plus size tees for DD, either long sleeve or 3/4. I can't find anything and she hates shirt sleeves with shells. Please, there has got to be overweight girls out there. I've tried gap, old navy, target, their selections are barely anything. Need like size 18 or so, or xl plus. Ty

amother
Indigo

Post Mon, Feb 20 2017, 12:31 pm
So hard to find! When I do find something appropriate I buy it in all colors and hope it will last.

Try fullbeauty.com. It depends on the year, but sometimes they have stuff I can wear in the summer. Lands End sometimes has stuff too.

If you live in Brooklyn or can get there then go to Unique Boutique. Just make sure to try on each shirt because some seem see-through when worn.

amother
Chocolate

Post Mon, Feb 20 2017, 2:16 pm
I need for an 11 year old

amother
Puce

Post Mon, Feb 20 2017, 2:34 pm
They are out of stock now, but keep on checking, landsend usually has beautiful long sleeve plus sized shirts for girls. I see right now they only have short sleeve plus size. I bought last year long sleeve plus size (much closer to the summer) and I paid through the nose, but they were gorgeous. They had a sale a few months ago, and I only bought 4 t-shirts, and I'm kicking myself now, because I see there is nothing left.

SingALong

Post Mon, Feb 20 2017, 9:24 pm
another vote for kohls. I got a bunch from croft and barrow for less than $20 the regular sizing runs big, you don't even need to get plus size. I got for dd too and she's 12. you may need to wear a sleeveless shell for neckline though but there are plenty of 3/4 and long sleeve available.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics