Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Bachelor Nick
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother
Seafoam

Post Tue, Feb 14 2017, 4:42 pm
amother wrote:
Corrine is Jewish???

oh Gd, according to google, she is--Jewish mother and Greek father

amother
Bisque

Post Tue, Feb 14 2017, 5:24 pm
amother wrote:
Corrine is Jewish???

Yup! If you follow her on insta, she and her family spent time in Israel recently!

amother
Bisque

Post Tue, Feb 14 2017, 5:31 pm

And this is her sister:

amother
Cyan

Post Tue, Feb 14 2017, 7:05 pm
Corrine is so manipulative but abc needs that for ratings.

crush

Post Tue, Feb 14 2017, 7:08 pm
I don't understand why they already announced Rachel as bachelorette? She hasn't been eliminated yet and she was a strong contender so that's a pretty big spoiler.

I'm sad Raven won't be bachelorette, I always loved her. Oh, well. But history is being made now lol.

amother
Bisque

Post Tue, Feb 14 2017, 7:53 pm
crush wrote:
I don't understand why they already announced Rachel as bachelorette? She hasn't been eliminated yet and she was a strong contender so that's a pretty big spoiler.

I'm sad Raven won't be bachelorette, I always loved her. Oh, well. But history is being made now lol.

Kinda. Do you watch Unreal? Their last season was about this--a black bachelor 😉.

jeweled

Post Tue, Feb 14 2017, 8:24 pm
Corrine was so cringe worthy last night. But such drama, for sure all scripted and def hooked me.First one I ever watched.lol

amother
Floralwhite

Post Tue, Feb 14 2017, 8:48 pm
amother wrote:
Corrine is so manipulative but abc needs that for ratings.

I happen to like Corrine. I love that she broke so many "rules". Missing rose ceremonies, taking off her top, etc. She is not afraid to flaunt herself and that is what this type of program is all about.
Lets face it, Nick should not have been the bachelor this season. He needs good therapy to help him deal with his previous experience before he can really consider settling down with anyone seriously. Corrine is 24 and is an up and coming model/actor who is prob doing this for exposure. So Corrine is the perfect candidate for him to play with until he is ready for something more serious.

As for Taylor, I thought she was rude and condescending towards Corrine. She may have a degree in mental health counseling but is not licensed and does not have the appropriate training to practice. Corrine may be a "wild horse" so to speak but Taylor should have been accepting of her instead of being a stuck up, judgmental b****. She had no business treating Corrine the way she did, it was completely inappropriate and unprofessional and I am glad Nick sent her packing.

That said, I am confused about Rachel, I thought she would end up with Nick (even if she is too good for him) but they announced that she will be the next bachelorette so now I am not quite sure who will end up with him. I guess I have to wait and see but I wish they wouldnt have made the announcement before the show was over or at least before Rachel was sent home which I am still in denial about Sad

amother
Seafoam

Post Tue, Feb 14 2017, 9:38 pm
well guys, it has to be raven now. Shes cute and strong and a bit bad***.

Vanessas too good for him and Corrine is too slutty/immature to be a wife. And rachel we know isn't going anywhere.

amother
Seafoam

Post Sat, Feb 18 2017, 7:26 pm
just saw the preview clips on youtube. Looks like vanessas family is super overwhelming and her father won't give him his blessing, rachels was super uncomfortable (but we know shes out anyway), and he gets to meet corrine's nanny (and she is so not wife material). It's gotta be raven. Raven or no one.

PassionFruit

Post Tue, Feb 21 2017, 9:57 am
Anyone notice Corrine's red ayen hara string on her wrist?

amother
Salmon

Post Tue, Feb 21 2017, 11:49 am
I read online that her mother is Jewish and her father is Greek. Although I think the father had the red bendel on his wrist too.

amother
Brown

Post Tue, Feb 21 2017, 12:01 pm
Who has shed the most tears this season? Wink Wink Wink

Definitely Nick!

amother
Forestgreen

Post Tue, Feb 21 2017, 3:23 pm
Posting anon as in my community this is not acceptable to watch.
But I still do Wink

Where online can I see the full episodes for free, without having to download anything ?

amother
Oak

Post Tue, Feb 21 2017, 3:35 pm
view.yahoo.com

PassionFruit

Post Tue, Feb 21 2017, 3:38 pm
You can also watch it free on ABC. http://abc.go.com/shows/the-ba.....eek-7

amother
Forestgreen

Post Tue, Feb 21 2017, 5:37 pm
Tx both those I need to download the app first, yahoo view and abc. I can't download anything on my phone right now. Anywhere I can see it without downloading g any apps?

amother
Brown

Post Tue, Feb 21 2017, 10:36 pm
I watch it directly on abc's site. No downloading of any app necessary.

amother
Oak

Post Wed, Feb 22 2017, 1:18 am
Oh, you're using a phone. Yahoo View definitely won't work for you then. I watch on my computer so I don't have any better advice for you.

Oh, and I'm amother because I am too embarrassed to admit that I watch such garbage.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Sun, Feb 26 2017, 2:56 pm
Tx I found it in the end on YouTube.

So who do you think is gonna be the one to make it till the end?

I hope not Corrine,
Rachel is out as she will be the next one
Vanessa is worried about leaving Canada, so if they will discuss it, they might see it's not gonna work.
So is it gonna be Raven?
Page 3 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics