Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Which Ramot
Previous  1  2

amother
Slateblue

Post Thu, Feb 23 2017, 8:11 pm
Hi! Can we bring this thread back up! Would love some info that applies now and if any of the above posters moved and what's it's like now, a few years later.

amother
Slateblue

Post Tue, May 23 2017, 2:16 pm
Bringing up the thread again...

amother
Scarlet

Post Tue, Apr 17 2018, 3:10 am
BUMP!

Looking into ramot move. Similar situation, have been in Israel a few years, have 3 kids. Want an american/yeshivish place but with a nice mix of Israelis (My buidling now is half half american and israeli and I like that)

what's the area like now?

amother
Bisque

Post Wed, Apr 18 2018, 5:37 pm
We know people who are very happy in Ramot Aleph, they are yeshivish and have 4 children, and there are some anglos. We also know people in Ramot Daled who are yeshivish and have kids of a variety of ages, that area has more of a mix of people religiously, also has yeshivish anglos. I don't have much more info than that, but I would look at Ramot Aleph and Daled if I were you.

We have the opposite search, we are dati leumi torani / chardal and are also trying to figure out where in Ramot would be good for us, as many of the dait leumi communities are more modern than we are, and the yeshivish or charaeidi communities are not what we are looking for. Any ideas on that would be helpful too.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions