Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
Tablecloths for Simcha

amother
Seashell

Post Mon, Feb 27 2017, 11:42 am
Where to buy tablecloths online for a shabbos simcha? I will need at least 10-12 tablecloths for each seuda. I live OOT, so I don't have any rentals nearby. I also don't want to pay too much. Any ideas are appreciated. TIA.

cm

Post Mon, Feb 27 2017, 11:47 am
Tablecloth rental companies typically send the products wherever you need them, and provide supplies for shipping them back. No need to be local to the supplier, which may be located anywhere in the country (I assume you are in the US). There are plenty listed on the internet - sorry, I no longer remember the name of the company we used in the past.

Edited for clarity.

Last edited by cm on Mon, Feb 27 2017, 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Mustard

Post Mon, Feb 27 2017, 11:52 am
Closeout connection has I think its called violet something

amother
Seashell

Post Mon, Feb 27 2017, 12:28 pm
OP here. Thanks, I have looked into rentals, but I found that the they charge a lot for shipping which adds to the overall cost. That is why now I am looking to buy.

Raisin

Post Mon, Feb 27 2017, 12:45 pm
I got lengths of crushed velvet from amazon for a recent simcha. You can cut it yourself, no need to hem.

Iymnok

Post Mon, Feb 27 2017, 12:56 pm
Raisin wrote:
I got lengths of crushed velvet from amazon for a recent simcha. You can cut it yourself, no need to hem.

I was going to suggest this!

If you have a friend with a serger (overlock machine) then you could get curtain fabric and have her overlock it.
Faux leather can work too.
If you don't mind sewing, sew lace around the fabric. It can replace hemming. But this can add up.

mommy9

Post Mon, Feb 27 2017, 5:07 pm
I live oot. I Googled party rentals and rented tablecloths. The only thing is they had a very small selection of colors.

zaq

Post Mon, Feb 27 2017, 5:25 pm
Depending on size and shape of tables, new flat sheets may work.

familyfirst

Post Mon, Feb 27 2017, 9:20 pm
Efavormart.com

Great prices!

indianamom5

Post Mon, Feb 27 2017, 9:26 pm
I live out of town and have been very happy with smartyhadaparty.com. They have a great selection, have a decent sale section, and are pleasant to deal with. enjoy your simcha!

Post Mon, Feb 27 2017, 10:54 pm
I recently made a simcha and bought a roll of fabric. Crushed velour. Cut it to size as we prepared the tables. Came it quite cheaper than renting and happens to be we used it already again for afew small events unexpectedly.
If you live in brooklyn I can share info where we bought the fabric. Got away very cheap.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics