Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Please help our dear friend and longtime member!
1  2  Next

Iymnok

Post Tue, Feb 28 2017, 8:08 am
Please help our dear friend FF!!

FF is always here with a warm word and spot on advice.

As you've probably seen she is in desperate need for financial help. Now it's time to give back!

She prefers it should be done straight to her PayPal account:Rivkasmom@comcast.net

If you have any other ideas how to get funds to her or want to help her in any way, please PM me.

OOTBubby

Post Tue, Feb 28 2017, 9:05 am
lymnok; I see this was reported (not by me); presumably because no request for money can be posted without Yael's approval. You need to contact here and get her approval for this.

Iymnok

Post Tue, Feb 28 2017, 10:36 am
I do have permission, I've asked for an official post.

Iymnok

Post Tue, Feb 28 2017, 11:24 am
I'm going to keep bumping this up until FranticFrummie gets the help she needs. It's not only monetary.
Please contact me if you, or a nice someone you know lives in the vicinity of Nahariya. There is some real person help that will make a real difference that needs to be arranged for her.

I can vouch for her and give references.

Rubber Ducky

Post Tue, Feb 28 2017, 12:29 pm
Lymnok. thanks for thinking of this. I've sent a contribution to FF using PayPal.

Yael

Post Tue, Feb 28 2017, 12:49 pm
I gave permission for this

Iymnok

Post Tue, Feb 28 2017, 1:35 pm
Rubber Ducky wrote:
Lymnok. thanks for thinking of this. I've sent a contribution to FF using PayPal.

Thank you! Tizki l'mitzvos!

CatLady

Post Tue, Feb 28 2017, 2:22 pm
Me too! To paraphrase the Beatles, may she get by with a little help from her friends!

Iymnok

Post Tue, Feb 28 2017, 3:38 pm
Bump!

Buzby

Post Tue, Feb 28 2017, 4:51 pm
You say it's not only monetary help that Franticfrummie needs....what else does she need?

Iymnok

Post Tue, Feb 28 2017, 5:12 pm
Buzby wrote:
You say it's not only monetary help that Franticfrummie needs....what else does she need?

Help from people who could physically be there, or know people who can help her.
Pm me for more.

greenfire

Post Tue, Feb 28 2017, 5:29 pm
It's amazing when everybody comes together to help friends. FranticFrummie we are all behind you !!!

Iymnok

Post Wed, Mar 01 2017, 7:32 am
Bump for today!
Thank you so much to all of you who have helped FranticFrummie! Everything helps, even those who don't have money to give but just love and care mean so much.

hila

Post Wed, Mar 01 2017, 8:23 am
FF is a lovely person(I have met her and Rivka)
Lets help as much as possible

Post Wed, Mar 01 2017, 9:22 am
Lymnok,

Is there an alternative for people who don't use PayPal?

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Mar 01 2017, 9:39 am
Thank you all so very much. You have no idea how touched and overwhelmed I am by all the love and support I've gotten from this board!

I'm going to the bank tomorrow to find out how people can do direct deposit.

If you have a credit card, you can do one time payments on Paypal without setting up an account.
-------------------------------------------------------

I think I'll use this thread to post my happy updates, instead of the "rant thread".

Yesterday I went to Tel Aviv for a dentist appointment. Just as I got home, it started to sprinkle. DD met me at the door with a HUGE HUG. She was so worried that I was going to get caught in the rain, and she didn't want me to get wet!

I guess she doesn't hate me anymore. LOL

She's also told me that since she's been out of school, she hasn't had the urge to hurt herself even once. She can't hide in her room forever, but at least for now, things are calm, B'H.

Iymnok

Post Wed, Mar 01 2017, 9:40 am
Squishy wrote:
Lymnok,

Is there an alternative for people who don't use PayPal?

If you have a credit card, you can do one time payments on Paypal without setting up an account.

(Other options for Israelis)

Post Wed, Mar 01 2017, 11:33 am
FranticFrummie wrote:
Thank you all so very much. You have no idea how touched and overwhelmed I am by all the love and support I've gotten from this board!

I'm going to the bank tomorrow to find out how people can do direct deposit.

-------------------------------------------------------

I think I'll use this thread to post my happy updates, instead of the "rant thread".

Yesterday I went to Tel Aviv for a dentist appointment. Just as I got home, it started to sprinkle. DD met me at the door with a HUGE HUG. She was so worried that I was going to get caught in the rain, and she didn't want me to get wet!

I guess she doesn't hate me anymore. LOL

She's also told me that since she's been out of school, she hasn't had the urge to hurt herself even once. She can't hide in her room forever, but at least for now, things are calm, B'H.

Would you consider someone in the US, like Marina, who can collect money orders for you or checks?

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Mar 01 2017, 11:53 am
I'm going to try and set up a US address. I'll ask my bank what form of payment will be easiest to process. Some banks throw a huge fit over US checks. No idea why. Maybe money orders will be easier?

Sorry it's such a pain in the tush. Sad

If you can't donate, please daven, and keep me and DD in mind at candle lighting. Hashem will do the rest!

Rivka Rus bas Sarah Imeinu
Yocheved Chana bas Leah Devorah

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Mar 01 2017, 7:44 pm
Thank you to all you wonderful ladies who PMed me with messages of support and offers of help.

My inbox actually got full. I was trying to clear out some old messages to make more space, and accidentally deleted everything. embarrassed

If anyone has sent me important contact information or places I should call for help, please send them again!
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics