Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Spirit airlines

amother
Pewter

Post Tue, Feb 28 2017, 8:12 am
Does anyone use spirit airlines and can tell me if I go to the airport to pay for the ticket does it come out cheaper? Also can I bring a backpack and a purse or only one of them? I was told I can bring a car seat for my two year old can I also bring a stroller?
Thank you

amother
Babyblue

Post Tue, Feb 28 2017, 8:33 am
amother wrote:
Does anyone use spirit airlines and can tell me if I go to the airport to pay for the ticket does it come out cheaper? Also can I bring a backpack and a purse or only one of them? I was told I can bring a car seat for my two year old can I also bring a stroller?
Thank you

Cheaper to print your ticket at home. One personal item only. If you paid for a seat for your kid,.he can bring one too. Yes car seat and yes stroller

amother
Pewter

Post Tue, Feb 28 2017, 10:09 am
Thank you

amother
Brunette

Post Tue, Feb 28 2017, 10:12 am
If you go down to the airport to buy your ticket, there's a $35 fee they waive ($80 ticket is $45). Luggage can only weigh 40 pounds, not the usual 50. You can bring bring ur car seat attached to the stroller wheels and wheel it to the gate and they put it on the plane, no extra charge.

shanie5

Post Tue, Feb 28 2017, 7:36 pm
Make sure your 1 carry on fits their dimensions. A regular carry on is too big and they charge for that.

amother
Pewter

Post Tue, Feb 28 2017, 9:45 pm
Thank you we ended up buying the tickets at the airport. We paid 26$ for a 45$ ticket

challahchallah

Post Tue, Feb 28 2017, 9:48 pm
amother wrote:
Thank you we ended up buying the tickets at the airport. We paid 26$ for a 45$ ticket

Good to know--thanks for updating! I had no idea you could save money by purchasing at the airport. I'll have to try that next time.

Moonlight

Post Wed, Mar 01 2017, 12:57 pm
Wow Were you flying that day after buying the ticket? Or did you purchase for a future date?

amother
Pewter

Post Wed, Mar 01 2017, 8:56 pm
We flew 3 hours after we bought the tickets
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics