Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Help me find myself & my place in Lakewood
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6

Chayalle

Post Thu, Mar 02 2017, 10:53 am
amother wrote:
Thank you! I actually don't have high school aged kids - another couple of years - but I don't like the idea of being the oldest in a community either. There is something very healthy about having kids see older role models, I think.

Do you know/can you describe what differentiates the above neighborhoods from each other?

Thanks so much!

I totally agree with you!

The neighborhoods I mentioned all have certain similarities - mix of down-to-earth people and all sorts of ages/stages, some fancier, some simpler....a place where kids can grow up with all types. I don't really have much to say about the differences, except in terms of the traffic they might have, maybe, and that depends on your lifestyle and where you need to go at which hour of the day!

amother
Mint

Post Thu, Mar 02 2017, 11:00 am
amother wrote:
Just wondering, which streets are considered to be the older part and the new part in Arlington? Thank you.

From Lincoln to cedarbridge - that are is newer and a bit younger, although there is a mix of ages. From Lincoln to Wynatt and by the arlington shul is older, not very old though.

amother
Hotpink

Post Fri, Mar 03 2017, 6:42 am
amother wrote:
From Lincoln to cedarbridge - that are is newer and a bit younger, although there is a mix of ages. From Lincoln to Wynatt and by the arlington shul is older, not very old though.

Thank you very much for the information.
Page 6 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating