Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Irene? Bella?

Teacher_EW

Post Thu, Mar 02 2017, 10:33 pm
I am looking to buy a new wig and I have 2 options. I can go with the brand I had until now, which lasted more than 7 years, but it is more expensive, or I can go with a cheaper brand, like Irene or Bella. Does anyone know anything about the Irenes or Bellas? I would prefer to hear from someone who has an older shaitel (2-3 years or more) from either brand. How does it wear? Does the company stand behind it? And what is the hair quality like?

Thanks!

lizard8

Post Thu, Mar 02 2017, 10:39 pm
I bought a Bella a few years ago to wear as a pony wig. It was too heavy to pull up, so I ended up using it as a regular everyday wig. For a cheap sheitel it really held up well and looked great, I was pretty surprised. After about 2.5 years or so, It died.

asmileaday

Post Thu, Mar 02 2017, 10:48 pm
As a rule cheaper processed wigs dye quicker than their European unprocessed counterparts.
If you're the type to splurge only once in a blue moon, get the more expensive one.
If you like switching up your style and getting new ones more often it's worth it to get the cheaper one.

cnc

Post Thu, Mar 02 2017, 11:37 pm
My Bella is almost three years old. I just colored it-it
looks and feels brand new..

reality mom

Post Fri, Mar 03 2017, 1:28 am
I love my four year old Bella. I dont wear it often. But its great. I have since added hair.

dina22

Post Fri, Mar 03 2017, 1:50 am
I also have a Bella and I really love it. A lot of people like it as their "nicer" wig because it's full of body, holds a curl great and it's a lot of hair on a wig. I think Irene's are more natural looking and lighter weight.

Teacher_EW

Post Sun, Mar 05 2017, 9:58 pm
Thanks for your responses... I am still a little torn, but based on what you guys have said it sounds like the Bella is more for me... I am still not sure if I should go with something more expensive, or the bella, but I will see...

sky

Post Mon, Mar 06 2017, 10:13 am
My bella is about 1 1/2 years old. Has great body, thick and wavy. It did oxidize and is turning reddish but otherwise looks fantastic.

jewwoman

Post Mon, Mar 06 2017, 10:41 am
Teacher_EW wrote:
Thanks for your responses... I am still a little torn, but based on what you guys have said it sounds like the Bella is more for me... I am still not sure if I should go with something more expensive, or the bella, but I will see...

I have an irene! I love it. had it for nearly 2 years. hair is so soft. really comfortable wig highly reccomend it!! I have another wig cost me much more than my irene and isnt nearly as comfortable or soft hair.

goatee

Post Mon, Mar 06 2017, 10:49 am
You should take note that irene has 2 levels which differ greatly in quality...price-wise, the bella compares to the irene dolce (cheaper line) not the European irene.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels