Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Ew....My cleaning lady.....
Previous  1  2  3

mommy3b2c

Post Fri, Mar 10 2017, 1:49 pm
amother wrote:
I was never on the receiving end of this kind of attack. I'm really surprised. You all expect me to be accepting of others but you don't have to be accepting of me! Why am I not entitled to what's important to ME? Because you don't have that same "quirk" means I have to "give it up"?! I just can't figure out the common rudeness on this site. I have an issue and instead of getting advice, which is what I've asked for, I get beaten up! I'm so turned off by all of your rudeness. Allow me my needs and if you don't have advice, then don't give any. Don't tell me I'm an awful person! I'm still confused what was so bad about my question. I get it that not everyone has a personal bathroom, so you can't relate.......but then don't judge either!

You spoke in a rude manner so people responded rudely. Talk nicely and people will be nice. Other posters gave you examples of how you could have phrased your question nicely. Next time try your question that way. You'll see the responses will be very different. I have a private bathroom and frequent cleaning help, but your question was just rude.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics