Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Seeking NY Women for Home Sales (NOT MLM) of Israeli Product

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 5:36 am
My husband and I have opened our own company in Israel.
We are manufacturing and selling natural creams for muscle and joint pain relief here and overseas. We will be putting up a website shortly for people to purchase online.

We are looking for women in New York who would be interested in selling these creams from their homes. If you like to sell this is a great opportunity because we're offering very nice profits and are very nice to work with Wink .

In addition to the pain relief creams (that really work) we also have a line of hand, foot and body butters, all 99.6% natura, very high qualityl and based on Dead Sea minerals. To start, whoever purchases a muscle cream receives a freebie.

THIS IS NOT AN MLM.

If you could be interested in selling from your home you need to be a person who really likes to do this sort of thing. You need to have initiative and enjoy selling. PM with with your phone number and I'll give you a ring, if you're interested. (It would help if you suffer from back or joint pain because then you could use the product and will be much more effective at selling it!)

Yael - as soon as my website is up and running I will IY"H happily place an ad on imamother!!

noosheen

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 5:58 am
Would you not be interested in any Canadian sales reps? Wink

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 6:00 am
noosheen wrote:
Would you not be interested in any Canadian sales reps? Wink

The answer is yes. But I don't know about Canadian customs, laws etc. They may be more stringent than the U.S. We can certainly talk.

noosheen

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 8:06 am
True....
With the dollar difference and customs Cost would be significantly higher
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics