Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
IPhone to external hard drive

imamazing

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 10:08 am
Hi, please help me figure this out…

My iPhone is full of pictures and I want to transfer them to an external hard drive. I have no idea how to do this.

I'm looking to buy an external hard drive and most popular seems to be the Seagate backup plus.

Does anyone know how this works? I don't have a Mac computer only a laptop with windows on it. Does this work with the iPhone and external hard drive? Is there any other software that I need?

I am completely lost because all my pictures are everywhere and I need one central place to organize them and I'm looking for any software that would do this together with the external hard drive.

Your input is greatly appreciated!

Amarante

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 11:56 am
You would synch your iPhone to your Windows computer. For something like pictures, the best thing is to have redundant storage - store on your computer - store on an external hard drive - even store on the cloud. Pictures are irreplaceable.

Since I don't know what your Windows OS is, you should google as there are lots of instructions on how to synch an iPhone to Windows. Once you've synched, you would keep photos on your computer and also copy pictures to the external hard drive from the desktop computer.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics