Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Non iron white shirts in the UK

nw11

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 8:35 am
Can anybody recommend a non iron men's white shirt suitable for weekday? I like the charles tyrwhitt ones for shabbos, but would like something simpler for weekday. I have used M&S easycare until now which I'm not thrilled about. Admittedly, they do not claim to be non iron. My husband needs the "2 extra inches" sleeves as he is very tall.

Raisin

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 8:40 am
M&s definitely sell non iron for school uniforms. (maybe your husband would fit into the largest school uniform size?) Have you checked their website? If they don't have, it might not exist.

In any case, if you take out of washing machine and hang on a hanger right away without drying in machine you might get away without ironing.

Marion

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 8:55 am
For my kids I like NEXT, aren't they out of the UK? They have men's sizes, I can't imagine what the difference between men's and kids' uniform shirts might be.

littleprincess

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 9:51 am
Dh uses M&S non iron shirts and I do have to iron them. I also iron the kids non iron uniform shirts. It's much neater after it was ironed.
I'll be following the thread as I want better shirts for ds for after his barmi

nw11

Post Wed, Mar 15 2017, 4:44 am
I find that the charles tyrwhitt shirts are really non iron if they've been through the dryer for at least 10 minutes and are hung up immediately. I was wondering if something similar exists in a weekday version. DH too tall for uniform shirts

Iymnok

Post Wed, Mar 15 2017, 4:50 am
nw11 wrote:
I find that the charles tyrwhitt shirts are really non iron if they've been through the dryer for at least 10 minutes and are hung up immediately. I was wondering if something similar exists in a weekday version. DH too tall for uniform shirts

Dh wears them daily. If you don't do b&w, get blue or whatever for weekdays.

SuperWify

Post Wed, Mar 15 2017, 5:48 am
My husband wears the next shirts for weekday and we are very happy with them

jewwoman

Post Wed, Mar 15 2017, 5:51 am
nw11 wrote:
Can anybody recommend a non iron men's white shirt suitable for weekday? I like the charles tyrwhitt ones for shabbos, but would like something simpler for weekday. I have used M&S easycare until now which I'm not thrilled about. Admittedly, they do not claim to be non iron. My husband needs the "2 extra inches" sleeves as he is very tall.

charles tyrwhitt for weekday are the best. my DH uses them for weekday and shabbos. just smarter ones for shabbos. I hate ironing and they dont really need it. they are worth the price you pay for them. m&s arent the best.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics