Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Asking for Tehillim for me
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

das

Post Sat, Feb 04 2017, 8:39 pm
I will be careful with shemiras halashon in your zechus. Wishing you strength and a speedy recovery.

mirror

Post Sat, Feb 04 2017, 9:11 pm
I wish you a refuah shelaima and painless treatments.

shirachadasha

Post Sat, Feb 04 2017, 11:02 pm
I will, b'li neder, try my hardest the next time I face a challenge with shmiras halashon. Refua sheleima.

saboni

Post Sun, Feb 05 2017, 12:07 am
I will try to be more careful with what I say in your zchus. May you have a complete and painless refuah sheleima!

etky

Post Sun, Feb 05 2017, 9:57 am
Just said a few more perakim.
I will also make an effort with shemirat halashon in your zchut.
You are in our thoughts.

Karnash

Post Sun, Feb 05 2017, 3:15 pm
You're in my tfillot Sanguine, and I'll increase my efforts avoiding lashon hara. I wish you hachlama mehira and refua shleima.

TranquilityAndPeace

Post Sun, Feb 05 2017, 3:18 pm
Refuah shelaimah.

My only daughter's name is Esther Miriam (named for my grandmother) so I feel close to you, perhaps we're distant cousins!

I will try to catch myself and DH speaking LH as that's where I most often slip.

minnie mouse

Post Sun, Feb 05 2017, 6:40 pm
My dd getting married this week. I will add your name for her to daven for on the yom hachuppa. Refuah shleima

Sanguine

Post Sun, Feb 19 2017, 11:37 am
This Imamother forum is amazing. I love coming here and seeing my friends from my "Imamother addiction" days. It's so nice to go to the Tehillim Yachad link and seeing it going up (Imamother isn't the only people using that link to complete books but I'm sure you're a large part of it).

I was at a sheur about Tfilla and the Rav was talking about praying for yourself. So someone asked what does tfillot from other people do. So the Rav said it's not like "add one more from me too". It shows that my refuah is going to affect you too. You're not saying Tehillim cause you're being nice and checking off one more perek. You're saying Tehillm cause it matters to you and it will affect you. 677 different people have come to the link and said Tehillim for me. And people keep saying to complete more books. And 54 people have taken on a good deed for my zechut. So even if I'm not "worthy" of saving, those 677 people each have their own goodness that is being answered. I have a lot of good people praying for me.

The Shmirat HaLashon thing is a really big deal. If you weren't good about it before, what did you talk about with your friends? Other people!! So now I have so many people stopping and thinking before they start talking. My daughter (25) has a large whatsapp group where her friends keep in touch... One of the girls posts a halacha of shmirat HaLashon on it every day. They all know it's for my zechut and they're all pushing themselves to be careful with Shmirat HaLashon. Old old friends are suddenly coming to visit. Well, we don't get into catching up with "whatever happened to so and so?...". There really is lots to talk about without LaShon Haraa. I think it's important that I'm actually influencing other people to be careful when they speak.

My cancer started 2 years ago. It seemed like a simple deal. I didn't even tell my friends or even sister in laws. I had my treatments and that was it. But now it's a much bigger deal. There's no known successful treatment. We're contacting all sorts of special doctors and trying new things. But mostly I realize that the success is B'Yedai Shemayim.

So I really thank this group for their support. Both the warm wishes from this crowd that I used to hang out with (sometimes had nasty arguments, but mostly just lively discussions and fun). And all the Tfillot and Mtzvot that you are saying/doing for my zechut. (Googling for a cleaning tip four years ago brought me to imamother and opened up a new world of friends and outlooks on life)

gold21

Post Sun, Feb 19 2017, 12:28 pm
Sad

I'll work on maintaining a positive attitude and keeping my speech positive even when I feel overwhelmed, stressed, or otherwise less-than-positive, as a refuah sheleimah for you.

And I will say Tehillim.

Refuah Sheleimah....

PinkFridge

Post Sun, Feb 19 2017, 4:31 pm
Wave Hug

chanchy123

Post Sun, Feb 19 2017, 4:45 pm
Wishing you a speedy recovery, your post was so inspiring. I will say a perek for your refua.

Iymnok

Post Sun, Feb 19 2017, 4:49 pm
Sanguine wrote:

So I'm asking my friends here on Imamother to save my link to TehilimYachad
http://tehilimyahad.com/mr.jsp?r=vhgilQ5p97 and say tehillim for Michal Bat Esther Miriam whenever you have a chance - Keep the link on your phone so you can say when you're waiting on line for a Dr. or govt office, when you're riding on the bus... All those times when you play on your phone out of boredom.

Thank-you all.

Please pass my link on to other people too, though I haven't told so many people IRL... I really do appreciate everyone's Tfillot

Bump the link.

amother
Crimson

Post Sun, Feb 19 2017, 5:02 pm
I am davening that you should get better, that you should not have pain or discomfort, that you should be able to marry off you children and have many happy, healthy years of pure nachas.

etky

Post Sun, Feb 19 2017, 5:15 pm
Just said a couple of perakim.
Thinking of you. And davening.

tigerwife

Post Sun, Feb 19 2017, 7:01 pm
Thinking of you. Thanks for pushing me to work on my shemiras halashon. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

chanchy123

Post Thu, Mar 16 2017, 5:32 am
Bumping this in the zechut of Michal Bat Esther Miriam.

Sanguine

Post Sun, Apr 09 2017, 7:48 am
Thanks for the amazing amount of Tehillim, Shmirat HaLashon,maasim Tovim. ..

I know everyone is super busy today...But today I'm getting a new chemo . Till now none of the chemo have worked for me and I'm getting worse and worse. This is their last option

I really need your Tehillim now

Chag kasher vesameeach

jflower

Post Sun, Apr 09 2017, 8:01 am
Sanguine, I just saw your post & said tehillim for you. I want to wish you a refuah shelaima and hope to hear good news from you. May Hashem grant you a reprieve and good health ad meah v'esrim shanah!

mgold

Post Sun, Apr 09 2017, 8:34 am
Said tehilim Refuah shelima!
Page 4 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed