Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Vacation in mei menuchos

happymom6

Post Wed, Dec 18 2013, 11:11 am
hi,
I would love to go to mei menuchas in monroe, where can I get their phone number and some pics of the place to see online. Anybody familiar?
Thank you

Cookies n Cream

Post Wed, Dec 18 2013, 11:14 am
I think I saw it on Reserve Kosher a while ago. Check. if its still up.

happymom6

Post Wed, Dec 18 2013, 11:21 am
I checked and couldn't find it on reservekosher.com. any other ideas? anybody ever vacationed there and can tell me more about the place?

wifenmother

Post Wed, Dec 18 2013, 11:22 am
I heard that it's nice and clean but you may want to check with someone that was there recently. A friend of mine that was there two years ago said the food wasnt anywhere near decent and the pool was only opened for an additional fee. The rooms are also extremely small. Look further into it before you finalize.

happymom6

Post Wed, Dec 18 2013, 11:26 am
thanks for your reply, any phone number to them?

sky

Post Tue, Aug 04 2015, 2:26 pm
What is mei menuchos? is it still around? Phone number? asking for a friend.
Thanks.

workaholicmama

Post Tue, Aug 04 2015, 2:38 pm
845-662-5730 845-782-9628. I heard the food is excellent. Not sure abt other details.

sky

Post Wed, Aug 05 2015, 3:23 pm
thank you. I"ll pass it along.

ludicrous

Post Wed, Aug 05 2015, 5:55 pm
I went around three or four summers ago. the food was delicious. the rooms were decent size with two beds and a table and chairs. my husband went to the pool, I didn't so I can't tell you anything about that.
it was nice and relaxing. there isn't much to do, like there aren't really grounds to walk around. there is a waterfall pond in the front with a bench swing, and some grass around. the area is very pretty and we went to Monroe (kiryas Yoel) and looked around.

Levtov

Post Wed, Aug 05 2015, 9:33 pm
They have a new lower level wing with new furniture. It is very spacious and there is a huge snack and coffee room in the middle. There is a lot of shopping around Monroe. Also, if you have a car, you can go to Museum Village and other attractions in NJ. NY or Sullivan county. Food is delicious and you can inquire if there is an additional charge to use the pool, but I doubt it. It is a small quiet place as opposed to a huge noisy hotel. Depends what you are looking for....

sky

Post Thu, Aug 06 2015, 10:02 am
What is the crowd like? A family member just traveled to that area for vacation with a few kids and had such a hard time finding a hotel to stay in to fit them in the area. I wish I could have gotten her the information because she had made her reservations. (They were going to Village Museum, Bear Mountain, and a gorge\dam in the area, Kiryas Joel Park).

Smile.

Post Tue, Jun 21 2016, 9:06 pm
HI anyone know who I can contact now for a room for tonight?

Smile.

Post Tue, Jun 21 2016, 9:07 pm
Tried the regular numbers noone picking up

Blumy

Post Thu, Mar 16 2017, 9:51 am
thanks but I dont want a jewish place. I want a hotel with a Jacuzzi-would only stay for one night

amother
Latte

Post Thu, Aug 25 2022, 11:01 am
Does anyone know how much a room costs per night? thanks in advance.

amother
Latte

Post Mon, Aug 29 2022, 5:43 pm
bump

tweety1

Post Mon, Aug 29 2022, 6:54 pm
I dont the price but I do know they don't allow kids only nursing babies. Just so you you know.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries