Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Anyone know pediatric dentist in Lakewood that takes UHP?

esmom

Post Thu, Mar 16 2017, 9:55 am
Hi! I am looking for a recommendation for a pediatric dentist that takes UHP (discount plan). In lakewood nj. My son has work to be done and I want to find someone good. Anyone have any recomendations? Thanks so much!

amother
Cyan

Post Thu, Mar 16 2017, 10:16 am
http://www.dentistryforchildrenus.com

Dr. Winoker's office. Really good and great with kids. Especially Dr. Jenna

amother
Goldenrod

Post Thu, Mar 16 2017, 10:23 am
amother wrote:
http://www.dentistryforchildrenus.com

Dr. Winoker's office. Really good and great with kids. Especially Dr. Jenna

not the op - but thanks for posting about dr. jenna. I used winoker a few yrs ago for my son and it did not work out well. Since then we tried walkin and chemed. Some of the chemed dentists are really good, some are not. I have a 4 yr old who I cannot get into chemed. They seem to be overloaded and are not taking in new patients even though my other kids are patients there. I think I will try winokur and ask for dr. jenna. It really does seem silly though that different family members are using different dentists.

amother
Copper

Post Thu, Mar 16 2017, 10:51 am
Theres a Dr. Sherman about 15 to 20 minutes out of lakewood, I know pple go there because he takes jerseycare and is a pediatric dentist thats good with kids. I think pple are happy there and going there over winokur. Its possible they take UHP also.

rikki 1

Post Thu, Mar 16 2017, 11:14 am
another thumbs up for Dr Jenna, she was very on top of my child's outpatient dental work and follow up in the office. she's great with kids!

esmom

Post Thu, Mar 16 2017, 11:40 am
Thanks for posting info. Will make some calls to see if they take uhp.

estibesty

Post Thu, Mar 16 2017, 3:38 pm
Stay far far away from winokier and Jenna run as fast as u can to dr Sherman practice trust me

estibesty

Post Thu, Mar 16 2017, 3:39 pm
I can't for life me understand why Sherman take jersey care but he does!!! usually jersey care dentist are clinics and awful practice and he the total opposite

rikki 1

Post Thu, Mar 16 2017, 4:15 pm
Can you explain what your bad vibes are from Jenna winoker? I found her very pleasant and easy to work with, for a few of my kids.

sourstix

Post Thu, Mar 16 2017, 5:04 pm
Estibesty why do you use exclamation points so often? It just strikes me out the few times you posted and so often you do this. Why? You sound like you need to do it for sone reason. More then one exclamation is yelling. Don't do it unless there's absolute danger.

hillary

Post Thu, Mar 16 2017, 6:33 pm
We use sinai dental for 3 kids and very happy

esmom

Post Thu, Mar 16 2017, 6:37 pm
Thanks to everyone who replied. Will look into options. Thank u

lkwdlady

Post Mon, Mar 20 2017, 12:29 pm
amother wrote:
Theres a Dr. Sherman about 15 to 20 minutes out of lakewood, I know pple go there because he takes jerseycare and is a pediatric dentist thats good with kids. I think pple are happy there and going there over winokur. Its possible they take UHP also.

do you have his first name or phone number? Thanks

amother
Copper

Post Mon, Mar 20 2017, 2:26 pm
Google "shore childrens dental care" its in avon by the sea nj

amother
Coffee

Post Mon, Mar 20 2017, 4:21 pm
Don't know if anyone is still looking but...we are VERY happy with Jackson Pediatric Dental (right near NPGS in Jackson). Dr. Jackie is great, very child friendly office, the kids are comfortable and she is very clear about any work that needs to be done.
One thing I think is great: the video screens in the treatment rooms are flat against the ceiling so the kids can see them while she works on them.

Amother because I've been telling everyone about the screens 😎 If you want more info, just post and I'll pm you.

amother
Salmon

Post Mon, Mar 20 2017, 5:06 pm
Another vote for dr. Jenna- I've had very good experiences with her

amother
Goldenrod

Post Mon, Mar 20 2017, 5:58 pm
amother wrote:
Don't know if anyone is still looking but...we are VERY happy with Jackson Pediatric Dental (right near NPGS in Jackson). Dr. Jackie is great, very child friendly office, the kids are comfortable and she is very clear about any work that needs to be done.
One thing I think is great: the video screens in the treatment rooms are flat against the ceiling so the kids can see them while she works on them.

Amother because I've been telling everyone about the screens 😎 If you want more info, just post and I'll pm you.

are the dentists experienced? Is the office busy? Is it a Jewish practice?

esmom

Post Mon, Mar 20 2017, 6:06 pm
Thanks for replying. Does this dr jackie take uhp - this is a discount plan not jersey care? Thanks. Also can u post phone number of this dentist.

amother
Tan

Post Mon, Mar 20 2017, 7:24 pm
Another vote for Dr Sherman. I'm very happy there.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics