Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
This is us
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

booboo24

Post Wed, Mar 01 2017, 5:47 pm
I also have a feeling that Kate was involved somehow. Maybe if it was a drunk driver or whatever, she was in the car with him.
I loved the last episode when they went back to Randall's fathers hometown. Whoever is doing the writing for this show is excellent.

SixOfWands

Post Wed, Mar 01 2017, 5:50 pm
booboo24 wrote:
I also have a feeling that Kate was involved somehow. Maybe if it was a drunk driver or whatever, she was in the car with him.
I loved the last episode when they went back to Randall's fathers hometown. Whoever is doing the writing for this show is excellent.

I imagine Kate getting herself in over her head (remember, she's eyeliner girl at this point), and calling Jack to extricate her. Jack is drunk, but goes to help, because, well, he's Jack. And getting killed.

booboo24

Post Wed, Mar 01 2017, 6:09 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
I imagine Kate getting herself in over her head (remember, she's eyeliner girl at this point), and calling Jack to extricate her. Jack is drunk, but goes to help, because, well, he's Jack. And getting killed.

Love jack! They have to keep him on after his death is revealed, because everyone loves him.

amother
Bisque

Post Wed, Mar 08 2017, 1:16 pm
I just need to say once again
THS SHOW IS AWESOME!
its amazing how they can make me cry week after week
I love each and every character (but especially jack and randall)

amother
Burlywood

Post Wed, Mar 08 2017, 8:14 pm
So Jack calls Kate after getting drunk at the bar and tells her that she was right, he needs to fix things with her mom. Mom is at a show a two hour drive away. He drunk drives to find her. This must be why he died, and this must be why Kate blames herself. So sad.

I loved the funeral and how Randall is evolving. I loved how Beth was involved in the closure. I love Randall and Beth's marriage.

Every week is perfection, I can't wait until next week!

booboo24

Post Wed, Mar 08 2017, 9:39 pm
amother wrote:
So Jack calls Kate after getting drunk at the bar and tells her that she was right, he needs to fix things with her mom. Mom is at a show a two hour drive away. He drunk drives to find her. This must be why he died, and this must be why Kate blames herself. So sad.

I loved the funeral and how Randall is evolving. I loved how Beth was involved in the closure. I love Randall and Beth's marriage.

Every week is perfection, I can't wait until next week!

I also thought that it was going to be drunk driving but now I'm not so sure. The show never does things so simple. I read online the producer said it's going to be a long time before we find out how jack died

amother
Scarlet

Post Wed, Mar 08 2017, 11:40 pm
booboo24 wrote:
I also thought that it was going to be drunk driving but now I'm not so sure. The show never does things so simple. I read online the producer said it's going to be a long time before we find out how jack died

Cant imagine how it could be anything else. I mean, he IS drunk driving right now. And it is a long time to wait to find out the last show of the season.

EmpireState

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 10:04 pm
Anyone else watch the season finale??

Last edited by EmpireState on Wed, Mar 15 2017, 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Goldenrod

Post Wed, Mar 15 2017, 3:29 am
I watch it on Hulu

amother
Seashell

Post Wed, Mar 15 2017, 11:56 am
wow what a heavy one today!!!

Last edited by amother on Wed, Oct 18 2017, 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Seashell

Post Wed, Mar 15 2017, 12:01 pm
what does it mean that its a finale for this season? when will the next season start?

Last edited by amother on Wed, Oct 18 2017, 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total

SixOfWands

Post Wed, Mar 15 2017, 12:29 pm
Emily2846 wrote:
what does it mean that its a finale for this season? when will the next season start?

September or October. It was renewed for 2 years, so they can plot the story line out over time.

amother
Beige

Post Wed, Mar 15 2017, 12:52 pm
The finale was so intense. And left so many gaping holes. Can't wait for the next season, and now I have to find another TV show which won't make me feel like I'm losing more IQ points with each episode.

amother
Burlywood

Post Wed, Mar 15 2017, 9:54 pm
OMG people, don't leave us hanging like this!! Wow. Such intensity. And Jack...such an angel but at the same time so human. And how the kids are all evolving...it is so beautiful, real...I can't believe we need to wait till September for more...that's in six months!

amother
Scarlet

Post Thu, Mar 16 2017, 10:56 pm
wait. I have to wait till September to see more? Seriously did not know it works like that!
How can they keep us in such suspense. So now I think he gets in a car accident on the way to Miguel and dies.

amother
Pearl

Post Thu, Mar 16 2017, 11:02 pm
At least now my original question of how the son of such a father can be so amazing.

Alcoholism makes sense.

asmileaday

Post Fri, Mar 17 2017, 12:16 am
Thank you imamothers for pulling me into this show. I love it!
Jack and Rebbecas relationship is so real, so relatable.
Beth and Randall - they're fabulous!
I love every part of this show. Can't wait for it to be back on.

amother
Seashell

Post Wed, Oct 18 2017, 11:04 am
and they are back!!!!!!

amother
Pumpkin

Post Mon, Jan 15 2018, 1:49 pm
Wow that last episode was REAL. Balling. Can anyone else relate?

Perspective is everything... good thing to keep in mind.

SixOfWands

Post Mon, Jan 15 2018, 1:52 pm
amother wrote:
Wow that last episode was REAL. Balling. Can anyone else relate?

Perspective is everything... good thing to keep in mind.

I lost it when Rebecca laid down with Kevin.
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics