Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
I was interviewed on a Radio Show!

ChossidMom

Post Sat, Mar 18 2017, 5:48 pm
I was recently interviewed by the amazing Heather Dean on a popular internet radio show.
Here's the link. My interview is at about 16 minutes in and in it I tell the story of how my shidduch was made (I was 31 and modern and I married a chossid).
http://israelnewstalkradio.com.....E%A7/

ra_mom

Post Sat, Mar 18 2017, 8:41 pm
I really wanted to hear your interview! But I've been listening and listening and it's just not coming up.

working mom

Post Sun, Mar 19 2017, 12:19 am
loved listening to you on the radio show! You seem like a great couple and sound like you have a wonderful and upbeat personality. Lots of mazel on your new business and I hope it brings you closer as a couple!

LisaS

Post Sun, Mar 19 2017, 8:18 am
Loved it!!! Good luck with the business.

greenfire

Post Sun, Mar 19 2017, 11:43 am
ra_mom wrote:
I really wanted to hear your interview! But I've been listening and listening and it's just not coming up.

her interview starts at 17:24 ...

kool Thumbs Up

WhatFor

Post Sun, Mar 19 2017, 12:59 pm
Loved it! The story of you meeting your dh is so cute! It's great that everyone involved was so openminded.

ChossidMom

Post Sun, Mar 19 2017, 1:11 pm
Thanx for the feedback!

sourstix

Post Sun, Mar 19 2017, 6:26 pm
Great story! Is your dh from a specific chasidus? What type is schools do your kids go to? You know this would be very interesting to have in a newspaper for all of us to read.

Would that be interesting for you?

I have a lot of questions do you mind answering some of them? It's a very interesting story. I think it would help a lot of people to hear and read about it. Give some people a perspective.

Especially that there is so much struggling in shiduchim.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Mar 19 2017, 6:34 pm
greenfire wrote:
her interview starts at 17:24 ...

kool Thumbs Up

I clicked on the red listen now button. Is that the correct way to link? It seemed to be a live radio show and even though I listened for a long time the interview wasn't coming up.

ohmygosh

Post Sun, Mar 19 2017, 6:52 pm
ra_mom wrote:
I clicked on the red listen now button. Is that the correct way to link? It seemed to be a live radio show and even though I listened for a long time the interview wasn't coming up.

No, don't click on that. Scroll further down the page and theres something else to click on to hear that specific show with her interview.

rainbow dash

Post Sun, Mar 19 2017, 8:19 pm
Omg I loved it. I know you and to hear your voice and tell your story. Wow. I was laughing at the jokes. Miss you.

tigerwife

Post Sun, Mar 19 2017, 10:52 pm
Loved! You sound like such a fun and awesome person! Good luck on your business.

ChossidMom

Post Mon, Mar 20 2017, 3:31 am
sourstix wrote:
Great story! Is your dh from a specific chasidus? What type is schools do your kids go to? You know this would be very interesting to have in a newspaper for all of us to read.

Would that be interesting for you?

I have a lot of questions do you mind answering some of them? It's a very interesting story. I think it would help a lot of people to hear and read about it. Give some people a perspective.

Especially that there is so much struggling in shiduchim.

I'd be very happy to share my story. It's a great story and I have alot of chizuk to offer to older singles and their parents!

chometz

Post Mon, Mar 20 2017, 4:40 am
I loved your interview, had me smiling! All the best with your business.

cbsp

Post Mon, Mar 20 2017, 11:50 am
I really enjoyed listening to your interview. Much Hatzlachah.

Oh, and thank you for introducing us to this radio station. I gained from listening to the entire show.

greenfire

Post Mon, Mar 20 2017, 1:20 pm
ra_mom wrote:

there's a graph-like counter on the bottom of her face ... hardly noticeable cause it's white ... but click it nearing the 17:24 mark
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics