Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Gourmet glatt lakewood

sourstix

Post Mon, Mar 20 2017, 3:42 pm
I called them to ask them what company matza they have. When I got there they didn't have half the companies I was looking for and what they said they would. When I asked the manager he gave me a non caring attitude of oh we're gonna get it. That's it! Then I bought from the bakery napoleons cake, it was wrapped in a very hard plastic to open, and it was soggy and spoiled.

Bad service. I was venting.

allthingsblue

Post Mon, Mar 20 2017, 3:44 pm
I'm sorry you had a hard time.
I have had exceptional service from gourmet Glatt of Lakewood, including when I order online.

I don't think it's right for you to post this just because you had a frustrating day; I think it's lashon hora with no toeles. It's not like someone asked for your opinion on whether or not they should visit the store.

cnc

Post Mon, Mar 20 2017, 3:45 pm
Send customer service an email

sourstix

Post Mon, Mar 20 2017, 4:04 pm
Allthingsblue did I ask anyone opinion?

I was venting.

All I was saying is I called to ask them for a product they said they has, and I went to pickup and they didn't have it, I think the guy who lied to me is wrong. I guess you have an issue with this for some reason, but I really don't care. And what does this have to do with having a bad day? Sheesh

Whatever.

cnc

Post Mon, Mar 20 2017, 4:06 pm
sourstix wrote:
Allthingsblue did I ask anyone opinion?

I was venting.

All I was saying is I called to ask them for a product they said they has, and I went to pickup and they didn't have it, I think the guy who lied to me is wrong. I guess you have an issue with this for some reason, but I really don't care. And what does this have to do with having a bad day? Sheesh

Whatever.

Just realize that you're venting to about 30k people publicly.

amother
Mustard

Post Mon, Mar 20 2017, 4:10 pm
Sourstix ( apropo screen nam)

I didnt davern Shabbos because the Chazon isnt a nice person
Its still loshon hara

Go to Seasons next time

amother
Brunette

Post Mon, Mar 20 2017, 4:14 pm
Sorry sour stix. Venting is not an excuse for lashon hara. No store can bat 1000. Generally Gourmet Glatt is a good store. I guess in this case they failed. But not a reason to try to ruin their reputation.

Please don't take this personally. I usually like your posts!

amother
Pearl

Post Mon, Mar 20 2017, 5:21 pm
Its possible that whoever u spoke to looked up in the computer to see if they carry it and had no idea that it wasnt in stock yet .

MagentaYenta

Post Mon, Mar 20 2017, 5:59 pm
amother wrote:
Its possible that whoever u spoke to looked up in the computer to see if they carry it and had no idea that it wasnt in stock yet .

Or they didn't understand how to read the spreadsheet? Perhaps they read the wrong column and thought the ordered item had been received and stocked?

amother
White

Post Mon, Mar 20 2017, 6:49 pm
It is an excellent store. I am sorry you had a bad experience but that is no reason to damage their reputation publicly. I'd remove the post if I were you.

Chayalle

Post Tue, Mar 21 2017, 9:16 am
Or at least change the title. It can come up as a hit for anyone who googles it.

joss3

Post Tue, Mar 21 2017, 9:20 am
I love gourmet glatt. They have an amazing selection and good prices. They are one of the only kosher grocery stores to have beautiful produce. Once they delivered my order to the wrong house, but resolved that issue quickly and happily.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics