Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Should I return this?

amother
Babyblue

Post Mon, Mar 20 2017, 9:09 am
I have three boys, 6, 3, 1. 6 year old will only wear stiff fabrics and "fancy" looking clothing. 3 year old will only wear clothing that feels like PJs with no buttons or bow ties or collars. 1 year old is too young to know.

I bought a bunch of super cute fancy t shirts for shabbos for the three year old and 1 year old, but the smallest size they had was 2T. I bought size 2t and 3t, hoping that in about 6 months they could match. 3 year old nixed two of them right off the bat because one had a bow tie and one had buttons--but they are so cute. I am afraid the 2Ts will be too big on my 1 year old in 6 months (they look only slightly smaller than the 3ts). Should I keep the cute shirts that MIGHT fit my 1 year old in 6 months, or should I return it? Should I return the ones my sensory kid nixed because the 1 year old might not have any sensory issues? The shirts are all really cute and were a very good price. Not sure what to do about them...

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Mon, Mar 20 2017, 8:30 pm
If it will be in season/the weather then keep it. If it will be cold and its a summery t shirt then you shouldn't

greenfire

Post Mon, Mar 20 2017, 9:36 pm
sensory issues mean the kid won't ever wear it ... I wouldn't keep it
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics