Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Supportive fashionable shoes?

tsc3

Post Wed, Mar 22 2017, 7:35 am
Any ideas of comfortable, supportive weekday shoes for me (bad back after a few children k'h and I walk alot) but they have to look nice and not too - 'I'm a frumpy young mother'...
Any ideas?
Thanks!!

amother
Fuchsia

Post Wed, Mar 22 2017, 7:51 am
following.
I have yet to find such a piece of footwear, though someone here might have a suggestion.

TranquilityAndPeace

Post Wed, Mar 22 2017, 8:04 am
I got cute flats at Marshalls that are Cole Haan with Nike Air. They have about a 1" wedge heel. So they look cute but have Nike air support. Google around for them; I got these a few years ago.

jkw

Post Wed, Mar 22 2017, 8:10 am
I'm so glad you asked because it means there are other ladies out there who want to feel good AND look good!
Here are the shoes I enjoy:
1. Naot Mary Janes. You can buy them online at Simon's shoes.com
If you don't see them in a store. I have one suede pair (Matai) in black for winter and one pair with side cutouts for summer
2. Beautifeel. These are, as the name says, beautiful and feel good. But they are expensive.
3. Alegria shoes. Yes, it will seem odd as this line is for medical professionals. What does this mean for the rest of us? The most comfortable and stylish shoes I have found! I bought a pair of black patterned tie shoes that have really thick inserts. They have lots of different kinds of shoes including some flowered sneakers that Nordstrom carries!
I have absolutely NO connection with any of these companies. Just wanted to share the results of my research. Enjoy walking again!

cm

Post Wed, Mar 22 2017, 8:20 am
Not sure if these are fashionable enough for you, but I love Clark's!

I've had mixed results with Naot. Some very comfortable, some not. They have several basic shapes, so try to figure out which product line works for you and stick with it.

rachel6543

Post Wed, Mar 22 2017, 8:55 am
Try the Vionic brand of shoes. They are orthopedic shoes and have many stylish options. I have a great pair of black dress shoes (style discontinued now) that I wear almost daily for work.

https://www.vionicshoes.com/womens-shoes

essie14

Post Wed, Mar 22 2017, 11:51 am
Skechers has some nice ones
http://www.shoebuy.com/skecher.....y_135

emzod42

Post Wed, Mar 22 2017, 11:58 am
I'm a big fan of Clarks. A few of the styles are old-ladyish, but many are not. They are very good quality and have good support.

gande

Post Wed, Mar 22 2017, 12:30 pm
Aeroloes are great. I had a shoe with a high cut for the winter and I loved them. Comfortable and supportive.
http://www.aerosoles.com/store.....afers

This is their selection for the spring I like the high cut ones such as the betcha and betunia however if you are comfortable with the look the believe style sandal is adorable and looks comfy.

EmpireState

Post Wed, Mar 22 2017, 1:33 pm
I really like Geox shoes.

amother
Lilac

Post Wed, Mar 22 2017, 1:43 pm
SAS shoes are very comfortable and don't look that bad.

https://www.amazon.com/SAS-Wom.....X3BQJ

frugalista

Post Wed, Mar 22 2017, 2:57 pm
I keep seeing ads for nisolo.com their shoes look really cool, classy, supportive. Not cheap tho

DrMom

Post Wed, Mar 22 2017, 4:23 pm
Clarks, Naot, Ecco.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics