Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Att: Lakewooders

Savta

Post Thu, Mar 13 2008, 3:13 pm
Do any of you have a sheitel from a woman I think her name is miriam wolpin or something like that its called Elegant.

Please let me know if you have any experience with it good or bad.

Savta

Post Thu, Mar 13 2008, 8:47 pm
bump

amother

Post Thu, Mar 13 2008, 9:02 pm
I have seen it advertised but I never tried her. She is definitely from the cheaper end, is that what you are looking for?

esther36

Post Wed, Mar 22 2017, 9:59 pm
Bump
I have Elegance wigs by Miriam Wolpin. Over the years I have bought quite a few and was always very happy. She's a pleasure to deal with and extremely honest. She also repairs in house anything that needs tweaking. She's a real expert! And I wouldn't call her wigs cheaper quality, the ones I had and have from her lasted on average 5+ years. Good luck!

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Mar 23 2017, 9:04 am
esther36 wrote:
Bump
I have Elegance wigs by Miriam Wolpin. Over the years I have bought quite a few and was always very happy. She's a pleasure to deal with and extremely honest. She also repairs in house anything that needs tweaking. She's a real expert! And I wouldn't call her wigs cheaper quality, the ones I had and have from her lasted on average 5+ years. Good luck!

Welcome to imamother! You're going to get lost here, we've all done it Tongue Out Before commenting on an interesting thread check the date of the OP and the last post. If you want to revive an old thread, you might consider starting a spin off instead with a few salient snips.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics