Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
What should I do?

amother
Pumpkin

Post Thu, Mar 23 2017, 4:25 pm
I pick my baby up from the babysitter every day at the same time. Whenever I come to get him, he's always wearing his coat and I wonder how long he's been wearing it. Babysitter's house is pretty warm and I hope she doesnt put his coat on for too long ahead of time. Today I got there 30 minutes early without telling the babysitter, and he was wearing his coat already!! I am very nervous- is he wearing it for an hour every day before I come?
Should I tell the babysitter something?

MiracleMama

Post Thu, Mar 23 2017, 4:30 pm
You might thank her for getting the baby ready but tell her that you'll put the coat on yourself from now on so he doesn't have to be hot inside. Don't make a big deal about it, but say something for sure.

Batyah85

Post Thu, Mar 23 2017, 4:32 pm
Your not going to like this- but I had a situation like this- and it made me very nervous and I didn't say anything because I wasn't sure how to address something that seemed like common sense and I thought maybe I was overreacting (why is my daughter in the carseat before I come etc?). One day I got there and my 4 month old daughter was covered with so much sweat it was like she had just been in the bath. There was no conversation for me. It is common sense not to overheat a baby... and that may not have ended well.... I pulled her out of the babysitting group that day.

amother
Bisque

Post Fri, Mar 24 2017, 6:55 am
Talk to the babysitter about it.

Then, drop in early one day and make sure she's taking your suggestion.

Maryann

Post Fri, Mar 24 2017, 7:27 am
I would make up some excuse and come in middle of the day and check what is going on
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics