Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Joseph Kushner Academy in Livingston

amother
Wheat

Post Sat, Mar 25 2017, 8:39 pm
Hi,
We are thinking of sending our daughter here in September. Can anyone tell me anything about the school? My husband and I went to see it at few weeks ago and we were very impressed. I would love to hear more about it from someone who already​ sends to this school. TIA

amother
Emerald

Post Fri, Apr 21 2017, 1:06 pm
It's an amazing school! Great teachers and a very high level of education.

naturalmom5

Post Tue, May 02 2017, 11:02 am
I’m sorry for first responding now. I didn’t have internet access for the past few months. My son attended Sinai about ten years ago.

It’s a very professional school with quality staff and curriculum. However its very expensive. The first year it was 40k the first year, 50k the second year. The third year it went to 70, even though they didn’t have the right science or ADD pgm for him.
The state paid a large portion of it as he is special needs, the rest came from me and their fund raising, which was rather ruthless. They required me to allow them carte blanche in that area, which included putting my son’s picture on a fundraising letter that was mailed out. It embarrassed him. To this day he has fond memories of the schools but still resents that they did that..
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children