Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Price of a summer Robe(duster) (2 piece) teenager Boro Park

macadamia

Post Sun, Mar 26 2017, 8:29 am
What is the minimum- maximum for a teenagers pessach Robe (duster)? Boro Park thanks. I used to get for her from designer spot and they have great pricing now things changed. he says that at age 15 there is "probably"" nothing there for her age

Last edited by macadamia on Sun, Apr 02 2017, 2:47 am; edited 2 times in total

Pamela

Post Sun, Mar 26 2017, 8:38 am
Sorry for my ignorance, but what's a summer duster?

macadamia

Post Sun, Mar 26 2017, 8:41 am
Summer shabbos home clothing. My daughter doesnt always wear fancy street clothing at home. Sometimes I want her change into a home outfit. Its usuay a slinky skirt long with a nice washable top. They sell at lngerie stores or morning robe stores.

DrMom

Post Sun, Mar 26 2017, 9:25 am
I thought a "duster" was a lightweight cotton housecoat (never saw anyone under 60 wear one).

amother
Brown

Post Sun, Mar 26 2017, 9:29 am
DrMom wrote:
I thought a "duster" was a lightweight cotton housecoat (never saw anyone under 60 wear one).

Yeah my grandmother calls her housecoat a duster. I was trying to figure out why a teenager would want a duster!

cm

Post Sun, Mar 26 2017, 9:43 am
Duster = A housecoat, or a long lightweight coat worn over clothing (originally from the early days of automobiles) or as a two-piece set with matching pants.

OP, I'm not in Brooklyn, and maybe it is different there, but you may get more useful replies if you edit your post title for "casual clothing."

amother
Jade

Post Sun, Mar 26 2017, 10:08 am
Its called a shabbos robe.

Iymnok

Post Sun, Mar 26 2017, 10:13 am
When I was in highschool, it was a knee length sweater that was open in front, usually held closed by a belt.

Ahuva

Post Sun, Mar 26 2017, 10:21 am
We already established that op was referring to what most of us call a shabbos robe.
Op you might want to change your title, because like this it will b a discussion about what a duster is....

Childrens shabbos robes in my area rang at about 65 +. You might find something cheaper at a store like Elzee. Or you can try getting her a top from macys or similar store and purchasing a separate skirt. You will probably need a shell though. .

ra_mom

Post Sun, Mar 26 2017, 10:28 am
At 15 she'll probably fit into the ladies robes which are quite expensive in BP.

my1st

Post Sun, Mar 26 2017, 11:36 am
Where in Boro park can I find a long pleated chiffon skirt to wear as shabbos robe for 11 yr old girl? Size 12
Or online?

macadamia

Post Sun, Mar 26 2017, 4:48 pm
You see the that im close to 50 with my verbiage. ... shabbes robe. Im going to Junee on Coney for (allegedly) tshirts for 5 and skirts for 10. Then I'll start desiger spot, although she thinks too childish. Then Elzee. If no find ill go dusters, sorry robes stores.

macadamia

Post Sun, Mar 26 2017, 7:18 pm
Junee sale on coney has for kids and teens limited sizes and styles, textures, colors so if you are not picky go. You can find skirts random for 10 and then go somewhere else find tops. The point is you take skirts colors that are the easiest to match. I know normally you need to find skirt and top at same place but for 10 a skirt I was willing to gamble.

macadamia

Post Sun, Mar 26 2017, 7:21 pm
The junee tshirts for 5 have not arrived yet. Only shell for 5. Tomorrow they are receiving more things.

das

Post Sun, Mar 26 2017, 7:37 pm
I saw some cute long skirts for girls that would work as shabbos robes in target. and I've seen maxi dresses all over that make perfect robes.

amother
Aqua

Post Mon, Mar 27 2017, 8:30 am
Teen Boutique

macadamia

Post Mon, Mar 27 2017, 10:53 pm
Ill definitely try target and teen boutique. Ill try elzee too tomorrow I have a LITTLE time

macadamia

Post Sun, Apr 02 2017, 2:50 am
And what price range should I consider for age 15 lets say the top only?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics