Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Amazing NEW SWIPESTAKES APP - Must Watch This!
1  2  Next

Yael

Post Sat, Mar 25 2017, 10:14 pm

View On YouTube

Calling Flatbush - Five Towns - Boro Park - Williamsburg - Lakewood - Monsey - Baltimore

The Swipestakes app is an all in one shopping + entertainment platform for the Jewish community. Download the app for free to get exclusive deals and savings at your local stores: find fabulous weekly specials that are available only with the app! You can also read entertaining stories and articles by your favorite authors, as the app delivers a load of great content straight to your fingertips, every week. Plus, participate in our weekly raffle to win luxury prizes: just swipe through the app to win!

IOS:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/ap.....?mt=8

Android:
https://play.google.com/store/.....hl=en

Sponsored Post

groisamomma

Post Sat, Mar 25 2017, 11:10 pm
Cool app! Wish I would have seen this last week, could've used some coupons...I spent $250 Thursday at Brooklyn Southwest!

I'm definitely holding onto this, my kids eat at Snaps and Pizza Place the whole week before Pesach!

seeker

Post Sun, Mar 26 2017, 1:25 am
Sounds interesting enough to try.

Swipestakes

Post Sun, Mar 26 2017, 6:00 pm
groisamomma - Thank you for the positive feedback! We hope you'll get lots of use out of the app. Please share with all your friends - they'll thank you!

seeker - It definitely is interesting and enjoyable - and it doesn't cost anything, either!

youngishbear

Post Sun, Mar 26 2017, 6:37 pm
I downloaded the app and look forward to using it in my next shopping day.

Suggestion: it would be great if I could click info in an ad to open the website, directions on googlemaps, phone, etc

Swipestakes

Post Sun, Mar 26 2017, 7:40 pm
youngishbear-
We hope you enjoy it! Please share with your friends.
We definitely plan to expand our features and functionality. Currently, you can visit a store's website by tapping 'visit website' beneath the ad. Thank you for the suggestion, we hope to implement it one day soon!

OMG!

Post Sun, Mar 26 2017, 8:37 pm
I can't download this app. It says, This application requires iOS 10.0 or later.
What does this mean?

Swipestakes

Post Sun, Mar 26 2017, 8:39 pm
It means that you should update the OS on your iphone - which you should do anyway, for other apps + security features + general iphone updates. Tap Settings > General > Software Update. Tap Download and Install.

real israeli

Post Sun, Mar 26 2017, 8:39 pm
Is there any way to zoom in on the ads? Many seem to say "minimum x" in font too small to read

Swipestakes

Post Sun, Mar 26 2017, 8:41 pm
We're working on implementing that feature! We're also going to require businesses to submit ads that are optimized for mobile viewing. In the meantime, though, feel free to use the 'contact us' form to ask about specific details. We hope you enjoy!

esther11

Post Sun, Mar 26 2017, 10:04 pm
Great idea! I hope it works well for you!
(Downloaded the app 😄)

Swipestakes

Post Sun, Mar 26 2017, 10:05 pm
Thank you for your positive feedback! Please share the app link with all your friends and contacts! We hope you enjoy it.

Rosemarie

Post Mon, Mar 27 2017, 1:51 pm
I just tried it in a store in Boro Park. The cashier had no idea what it was, tried calling another branch to ask, they didn't either know. And she couldn't reach the boss. So she did not honor the coupon. I was afraid something like this would happen.

Swipestakes

Post Mon, Mar 27 2017, 1:56 pm
Please email us at admin@swipestakesapp.com ASAP to let us know which store this is. To clarify, all coupons came directly from the store owners so in this case the store owner must have failed to communicate with his salespeople. Please let us know ASAP so we can correct this.

real israeli

Post Mon, Mar 27 2017, 2:01 pm
I just saw your ad on thelakewoodscoop. You wrote about being entered into a raffle to win $1,000. Is that also for those of us who signed up stating they saw your imamother ad?

Swipestakes

Post Mon, Mar 27 2017, 2:06 pm
Of course! When you downloaded the app and input your info you were automatically entered. Ladies - if you have any problems using the coupons in stores, please email us ASAP at admin@swipestakesapp.com with the store details. Bumps in the beginning are inevitable, and this particular bump is the result of a failure of communication between the store owner and his salespeople.

Swipestakes

Post Mon, Mar 27 2017, 2:12 pm
I just spoke with the owner and he is calling his salespeople right now to remind them. Please go back in to the store and redeem! We are aware that there are inevitable bumps at the start of any project - this particular bump was the result of a miscommunication between the storeowner and his staff.

Swipestakes

Post Mon, Mar 27 2017, 2:30 pm
And please post back to let us all know that you've successfully saved 20% on your kids' clothes:)

nosher1

Post Mon, Mar 27 2017, 3:11 pm
I can't seem to download this on my phone. Could my netspark filter be blocking it?

nosher1

Post Mon, Mar 27 2017, 3:12 pm
Deleted.double post.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics