Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Day camp/ play group for 2 yr old boy in Lakewood

amother
Purple

Post Mon, Mar 27 2017, 4:51 pm
Can anyone recommend a day camp and/ or a play group for a two year old boy in Lakewood for this summer and next fall? Extra points if it's a legal program! I am not from Lakewood so I do not get the weekly ads and cannot ask friends and neighbors where they send their kids. I will iyh be starting a job in Lakewood .

amother
Peach

Post Mon, Mar 27 2017, 7:16 pm
There are many options. You need to be specific. Specify which neighborhood and hours you are looking for. In Lakewood, most of the morahs take kids born in specific months. It is usually known as 'older or younger twos'.

amother
Purple

Post Mon, Mar 27 2017, 7:18 pm
amother wrote:
There are many options. You need to be specific. Specify which neighborhood and hours you are looking for. In Lakewood, most of the morahs take kids born in specific months. It is usually known as 'older or younger twos'.

Thanks for the info! I'm looking for either in the 14th st/ north lake drive area or someplace near Jackson. Preferably not route 9 north area. He is iyh turning 2 in August.

I'm not too picky about the location of the program is LEGAL.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics