Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Please help me groupme

sourstix

Post Tue, Mar 28 2017, 1:57 pm
I am trying so many times to add members to a group text and its not working. so frustrated. anyway I was the one who started this group. anyone can tell me what ive done wrong?

I did #add name phone number with dashes in between and nothing working. how do I do this?
why is it not working? anyone?

Last edited by sourstix on Tue, Mar 28 2017, 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

sourstix

Post Tue, Mar 28 2017, 4:06 pm
Anyone can help me please? I can't figure this out. I googled and got no help.

Anyone knows anything about groupme?

greenfire

Post Tue, Mar 28 2017, 4:13 pm
sorry I'm not familiar ... but whenever my mother's phone misbehaves we turn it completely off & reboot

could it be your wifi is off ? what about if you click on each member ?
[stuff I was reading in comments ...]

https://www.microsoft.com/en-u.....5z4f2

sourstix

Post Tue, Mar 28 2017, 6:31 pm
I got smart, and did it through my iPad. Done getting it all there so it's working. Thx anyway. I'm just curious why it wouldn't go through. Maybe I will reboot

sourstix

Post Tue, Mar 28 2017, 11:59 pm
So now all my text messages went to my iPad and I'm not seeing anything on my phone. I logged out of groupme.

Did anyone have that all their messages went to their iPad and how they made it go to their phone? I don't have a smartphone it's an old lg phone.

Anyone? I got myself into a mess. If anyone can help I really would appreciate it. Thanks

Groupme is a WhatsApp group, just a called groupme and you can have it not using a smartphone.

Mrs. Annie

Post Wed, Mar 29 2017, 8:27 am
On your iPad, go to settings and you'll find a setting that enables text messages even when you're logged in online or in the app.

sourstix

Post Wed, Mar 29 2017, 9:12 am
ok so now I went there. but the send and receive messages option goes to my email. how to stop it?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics