Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Smartphone question

sourstix

Post Wed, Mar 29 2017, 9:55 am
which phone does the best pictures and the best picture developing outcome?

I want a phone that the pictures come out very good when developing as well as when I take them with the phone.
and has good easy texting. I have a bad phone now. its not good at all. oh and long battery life. the iphone is not that long.

all opinions appreciated. thanks so much.

enter

Post Wed, Mar 29 2017, 11:52 am
I don't know the answer to your question. If money is not an issue to you, perhaps you can look into the latest Samsung Galaxy's as they're pretty competitive with Iphone. I understood that the Iphone is best with pictures, and in general one of the best phones out there. For battery life, I carry with me a power bank when I go out for many hours. It's small and I find it really useful. Perhaps you can do the same.

kiryat sefer

Post Wed, Mar 29 2017, 12:09 pm
Who is your carrier and also how much do you want to spend? What the price range?

sourstix

Post Wed, Mar 29 2017, 12:14 pm
I have sprint. I want to buy a used phone on ebay. something good but dont mind used. I dont want a iphone. the battery wears out too quickly. and I dont like constantly having to put in passwords. I want something that gives me an option to put in password.

also I want to make sure whatever pictures I get will be nicely developed. I would probably buy one thats $100 range. I know its not alot but its not in my budget to spend more.

sourstix

Post Wed, Mar 29 2017, 12:34 pm
I have not given up on iphone yet. if anyone has printed pictures from iphone and did it come out nice?

littleprincess

Post Wed, Mar 29 2017, 1:45 pm
I have a galaxy and stopped using my camera. I print pictures all the time and they're super clear

seeker

Post Wed, Mar 29 2017, 2:14 pm
I'd say the latest model Galaxy S you can afford (galaxy J is lower end.) I have S4 and it's quite good but not as good as a dedicated camera. So I assume anything newer will be an improvement because Samsung cares about their Galaxy cameras.

Pixel is supposed to have a super awesome camera but it's a recentish release so I doubt you'll find one in your price range.

kiryat sefer

Post Wed, Mar 29 2017, 2:58 pm
I would recommend the galaxy s4, s5 ,s7. Or if you dont want to spend too much get a j but I personally don't like the samsung J phones. I went on sprints website they have very little options. I do recommend the core prime or galaxy grand I believe boost/sprint sells them.

Flower Girl

Post Wed, Mar 29 2017, 5:50 pm
sourstix wrote:
I have not given up on iphone yet. if anyone has printed pictures from iphone and did it come out nice?

I really like the quality of the pictures taken from my iPhone. My DH had the galaxy and the pictures from the iPhone were much sharper.

kiryat sefer

Post Wed, Mar 29 2017, 6:10 pm
The s8+ looks really cool but its not out yet!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics