Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Healthy Cooking
Healthier Passover chocolate chip cookies

israeli83

Post Mon, Apr 03 2017, 12:47 pm
Can anyone share any good (healthier) passover chocolate chip cookie recipes?? I'm looking with one without margarine or butter or a big amount of oil.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Wed, Mar 24 2021, 8:40 am
Bump

PinkFridge

Post Wed, Mar 24 2021, 8:44 am
israeli83 wrote:
Can anyone share any good (healthier) passover chocolate chip cookie recipes?? I'm looking with one without margarine or butter or a big amount of oil.

The fat doesn't scare me. I would love ww matzah meal, or I guess nuts, over potato starch, and less sugar. (The cc don't count.)

Twinster

Post Wed, Mar 24 2021, 8:48 am
PinkFridge wrote:
The fat doesn't scare me. I would love ww matzah meal, or I guess nuts, over potato starch, and less sugar. (The cc don't count.)

How about a healthier flour like almond or quinoa flour? And you can use a healthy oil like avocado, EVOO, coconut oil...

ra_mom

Post Wed, Mar 24 2021, 10:15 am
You can make almond cookies with ground almonds, eggs, sugar and add chocolate chips.

PinkFridge

Post Wed, Mar 24 2021, 10:36 am
ra_mom wrote:
You can make almond cookies with ground almonds, eggs, sugar and add chocolate chips.

What about honey? I guess that would be more muffinish? I always see these "healthy" recipes with whole grains, and then sugar.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Healthy Cooking