Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
The Laws of Attraction

amother
Amber

Post Mon, Apr 03 2017, 11:24 am
I'm trying to figure out how to learn this concept within Judaism.

I know that Dina Friedman's Power series focuses on this, but they are already 10 weeks into the program.

Anywhere that I can watch shiurim or learn about it and how to incorporate it into daily life?
Thank you.

return2You

Post Mon, Apr 03 2017, 12:10 pm
There's a HUGE market of stuff on this concept. Tons of apps, classes, books, videos, etc.

I own all of dr demartinis books- that's where Dina Friedman bases her classes on. There are tons of other books too
DVD - the secret- interesting but a bit fluffy
Books- You are a badass
Jack Canfield key to the law of attraction
These two off the top of my head- but there are tons more.

amother
Amber

Post Mon, Apr 03 2017, 12:17 pm
return2You wrote:
There's a HUGE market of stuff on this concept. Tons of apps, classes, books, videos, etc.

I own all of dr demartinis books- that's where Dina Friedman bases her classes on. There are tons of other books too
DVD - the secret- interesting but a bit fluffy
Books- You are a badass
Jack Canfield key to the law of attraction
These two off the top of my head- but there are tons more.

Thanks so much. Your response was really helpful. Would you say that there is more value in learning in from a source like Dina Friedman that incorporates Jewish values like Emunah into this idea, or would I benefit just the same by looking into the books you mentioned above. (I just want to be clear on where faith and belief come in).
Thanks so much!

return2You

Post Mon, Apr 03 2017, 12:21 pm
amother wrote:
Thanks so much. Your response was really helpful. Would you say that there is more value in learning in from a source like Dina Friedman that incorporates Jewish values like Emunah into this idea, or would I benefit just the same by looking into the books you mentioned above. (I just want to be clear on where faith and belief come in).
Thanks so much!

When I originally took Dina friedmans mastery course the first time she gave it I was fascinated by the concept and wNted to study it more in depth. There's definitely something about learning it from a Jewish source, however the basic concept also incorporates Emuna and hashgacha pratis in daily life. Just substitute the words " energy" for Hashem and you'll come out with the same idea.

amother
Amber

Post Mon, Apr 03 2017, 3:28 pm
Thanks so much. Can you confirm if it's the Power series or Mastery course? I thought the Power series is where she discusses this concept.

amother
Powderblue

Post Mon, Apr 03 2017, 3:46 pm
I highly recommend the book "Its All In Your Mind" by Rebbetzin Sara Yosef, daughter in law of Rav Ovadia Yosef. You could also listen to her Hebrew shiurim on TorahAnyTime. She teaches this too.

amother
Amber

Post Mon, Apr 03 2017, 4:03 pm
Thanks. I'm going to get the book. I am not that great at Hebrew, I wish I'd be able to listen to her shiurim. I appreciate the book recommendation!

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, Apr 03 2017, 4:09 pm
Rabbi Dr. Zev Ballen! All in English, he offers free videos on his blog, writes articles for Breslov, has a couple of books out, and offers Emuna Coaching in person or through Skype.

http://zevballen.blogspot.co.il/

He takes the best of NLP, Landmark Education, The Secret, and wraps the whole thing up in solid Torah and trust in Hashem. He uses easy to understand language, and is an engaging writer and speaker. His work has made an amazing difference in my life, just in the past few weeks.

One of my long term goals is to become a Certified Emuna Coach. Very Happy
http://zevballen.blogspot.co.I......html

return2You

Post Mon, Apr 03 2017, 8:06 pm
amother wrote:
Thanks so much. Can you confirm if it's the Power series or Mastery course? I thought the Power series is where she discusses this concept.

I'm not sure- I took the course the first year she presented it ( about 4 years ago) she may have changed the name.

Frantic frumie thanks for the info- checking him out now
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics