Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Where in BP can I still get thin Shmura Matza?

amother
Purple

Post Wed, Apr 05 2017, 7:18 pm
Charedim Bakery has been sold out for 2 weeks.

gande

Post Wed, Apr 05 2017, 9:48 pm
We got last week in chareidim. You have to go to the office and ask. They made us come back twice though and maybe they are sold out by now.
Supposedly one of Bingo isreali brand is very thin.
Even if you don't get the thinist, if you warm up the matzah in the oven for a few minutes before eating it becomes much crispier and easier to chew.

amother
Purple

Post Thu, Apr 06 2017, 10:56 am
gande wrote:
We got last week in chareidim. You have to go to the office and ask. They made us come back twice though and maybe they are sold out by now.
Supposedly one of Bingo isreali brand is very thin.
Even if you don't get the thinist, if you warm up the matzah in the oven for a few minutes before eating it becomes much crispier and easier to chew.

Usually we buy Chareidim but Irenshtein Matza sold at Bingo, that they say is thin, was so much cheaper, and Charedim wasnt being sold any more, so we bought more of Irenshtein. I hope we wont regret it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen