Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Girl's linen with duvet cover

amother
Jade

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 2:10 pm
my 6 y/o daughter has been trying really hard to keep her room neat, she makes her bed in the morning.... she's asked for different linen and I told her I would think about it. She currently has linen that we originally bought as a guestroom set so it's not particularly "girly". I'm not looking for fancy but should be able to hold up to weekly washing. She has a twin size bed. Want to buy online.
Thank you!

working mom

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 2:13 pm
I bought very pretty linen at beddinginn.com comes from China. They're well priced and lines is washing beautifully.

cnc

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 2:28 pm
Target has very well priced linen.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 2:29 pm
Try Closeout Connections

iammom

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 2:31 pm
IKEA and H&M have nice linen for good prices.

They only come with a duvet and 1 pillow case so you have to buy the sheet separately, though.

centurion

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 4:04 pm
next direct sells duvet sets for reasonable prices

librarygirl

Post Tue, Nov 08 2016, 6:10 pm
Pottery barn kids has beautiful girly linen with duvet covers. There are often things on sale and I believe you get a coupon by signing up for emails.

mamashaina

Post Mon, Feb 20 2017, 12:12 pm
Try The Linen Center at www.TheLinenCenter.com
They have gorgeous quality linen at great prices and they offer free shipping within the USA.

L K

Post Mon, Feb 20 2017, 12:51 pm
IKEA has inexpensive girly duvet cover sets. You can buy a fitted sheet separately, or get 2 different colors so you can change up the look when switching sheets. I find I need a spare sheet for younger kids.

cm

Post Mon, Feb 20 2017, 1:04 pm
The OP may have found what she is looking for by now, but I thought I would point out for all that a duvet cover is easy to make from two flat sheets, in case the pattern you like doesn't have ready-made covers.

amother
Jade

Post Sun, Mar 19 2017, 11:58 am
op here- so I actually just bought new linen from www.TheLinenCenter.com today! so thank you to the poster who bumped my thread up Wink Imamother was actually one of the options of how'd you hear about the store lol!

amother
Jade

Post Sun, Apr 09 2017, 10:49 am
op here- just wanted to update. my daughter loves loves loves the linen we got from the linen shop- it's very pretty but more importantly it feels incredible! She keeps commenting on how yummy it is and how she feels like she's at a hotel. We washed it before using it so I know it washes well. It didn't have that annoyingly creased look after washing that some other linen I have get. Very happy Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics